York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bulldog.jpg

Bulldogfan#2... Good luck tonight.

Mr. Mustang - Thanks for the well wishes!!! I hope we are able to take care of business tonight and make it back to the ship. Are you going up for any of the games next weekend?

I was a little disappointed in the Stangs not pulling it out last Friday night but I hear Union City is pretty tough. I know you guys will be tough when they strap it up next year.

stayed home to listen game on radio. knees and back bothering me after hard day at work. halftime york over milan 15-14. milan has got to figure out how to stop the pass. york can't stop our run game so we may have to match them score for score and hope their kicking game bites them. kudos to york, they are a good footbal team with a really good qb. milan has to score to open the 2nd half if they don't then it could get scary if we don't shut down their passng game. coleman got hurt again, also not good news for milan.

I hope all the York players, family and fans have a safe trip to good ol Milan, Tn. It might not be as enjoyable as you all would like, but hope you all have a wonderful experience. My prediction, Milan 54- York 7, with the seven coming late in the game on the second and third string. :thumb:

I always get a kick out of these kind of predictions.....