Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iight now thedawg44 i probly cant tell you what betsy has done but one thing i can tell u is that alcoa is gonna come up here with the same attitude that AE did and we are gonna walk all over them, these boys are a family unlike those ship jumpers that flock to alcoa cause theyve been state champs for how ever many years...the only reason yall right these things is to get to run your mouth like them fellers on the hill did the first time we played them...and what did we do we made them eat their words so keep talkin...all i kno is that anderson, nanney, whithead,kimbrel, moore and davis are gonna shut the run game down backed up by bradley, loving and boles to shut down the passing....

EHS-28

Alocoa-17

GOODLUCK GUYS YALL MY BOYS

hey COWBOY way to give alcoa even more motivation. and betsy's db's are very good probably better than Alcoa's. but it doesnt matter. Alcoa's running game is legit. the defense is legit. Alcoa will refuse to loose because this team doesnt know how to loose. they have the pressure of if they loose they will be the first alcoa team to not go to a state championship in a very long time. oh and Alcoa's team definatly is a family. ive played against em and they are the most unified and disciplined team we play every year. Alcoa will refuse to loose because, as i said before, they dont know how. Betsy does know how. CAK showed them. Go F5. Rep the district. :blink:

I once heard this saying, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. I truly beileve coach witten has got the best team in the state. I heard rumor of Alcoa already making reservations for the hotels in state? i really hope this is true because if you look over Betsy, your gonna get bit. ask your pals from Austin-East. Coach W had the team feeling loose today. they had a contest to have the best high-step(from preston running a 90+yrd run). Also heard alcoa hasnt watched film on us? hahaha. Good luck to both teams, have a injury free game guys.

E-town 24-Alcoa-17

I once heard this saying, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. I truly beileve coach witten has got the best team in the state. I heard rumor of Alcoa already making reservations for the hotels in state? i really hope this is true because if you look over Betsy, your gonna get bit. ask your pals from Austin-East. Coach W had the team feeling loose today. they had a contest to have the best high-step(from preston running a 90+yrd run). Also heard alcoa hasnt watched film on us? hahaha. Good luck to both teams, have a injury free game guys.

E-town 24-Alcoa-17

Would be hard to believe Alcoa hasn't watched film on you guys. I know Alcoa is great but part of that greatness is one of the top coaching staffs in the state. I would imagine coach Rankin has seen your game film over 5 times already, at least.

You just do not appreciate the play of the Alcoa Tornadoes until you play them. You can play as good as you can play and still not keep it close. I have watched them play against CAK and Loudon the past two weeks. Make no mistake, both CAK and Loudon are quality 3A football teams. Both have good OL and DL but still did not hold up to the Alcoa running game. Loudon put 9 people ( ALL GOOD PLAYERS) in the box and still could not stop them. The Offensive Line is big, agile, mobile and hostile. Only poor play at QB kept these scores down. But what really gets them is the Alcoa Defense! Keeps you in 3rd and something all the time. Rarely out of position. Loudon makes a great call on the seam pass, gets run down and has to settle for a field goal. The 2nd half of both game vs CAK and Loudon, the Alcoa defense dominated.

Betsy, you all got a good team but not good enough. Alcoa has taken down some very good teams such as CAK, Loudon ( 2 times each), Maryville, Bell County KY, Fulton, McMinn Central and Kingston. There were some big time schools who would not play Alcoa this year. Your little chant will only motivate a team that needs no additional motivation.

ALCOA 37 ELIZABETHTON 14 (1ST HALF POINTS)

E-town 24-Alcoa-17

I promise you Alcoa has watched all the film they can get there hands on as has Elizabethton! Its amazing to me how many people know exactly whats going to happen Friday night! Face no one on here doesnt have no idea whats going to take place,no matter how good Alcoa is Elizabethton can beat them and vice versa. You people act as though your life rides on this game,just enjoy the ride your team has given you. All I have to say is come Friday is going to be a great game and if Alcoa wins by 40 or Elizabethton by 21 both these teams will leave it on the feild and we should applaud them for a great year and given us something to talk about!And as for the Milan fans Alcoa or Elizabethton doesnt care about you this week your so unimportant right know your funny and kinda making yourself the north end of a south bound horse! :lol:

Go Cyclones!!!

E-town 24-Alcoa-17

I promise you Alcoa has watched all the film they can get there hands on as has Elizabethton! Its amazing to me how many people know exactly whats going to happen Friday night! Face no one on here doesnt have no idea whats going to take place,no matter how good Alcoa is Elizabethton can beat them and vice versa. You people act as though your life rides on this game,just enjoy the ride your team has given you. All I have to say is come Friday is going to be a great game and if Alcoa wins by 40 or Elizabethton by 21 both these teams will leave it on the feild and we should applaud them for a great year and given us something to talk about!And as for the Milan fans Alcoa or Elizabethton doesnt care about you this week your so unimportant right know your funny and kinda making yourself the north end of a south bound horse! :lol:

Go Cyclones!!!

North end of a southbound horse? Wouldn't that be an ... "ohhh." Might as well call the Milan faithful "donkeys."

Alcoa fans--oh yea, don't miss the Betsy players getting together at mid field right before they go in after pregame and taunt the other team -- only got our guys fired up --- sure it will be same for you.

Maybe you can do "Too hype" with a microphone :lol:

nobody cares who likes/dislikes the chant. also nobody cares about "too hype" either. advice though.. really gets our guys going when you have the nerve to stomp on the "E" at mid-field as AE did while our boys do the chant. another thing, we have the best defense in the state so dont be too quick to talk about "pounding the rock". and yes i know alcoa has a very good defense too. if they didnt they wouldnt still be here. if elizabethton slows down the running game of Toney, look out. :o my prediction is coming middle of the week.

After playing against both teams, Alcoa twice, I really don't see any significant advantages Elizabethton has over the Tornadoes. Betsy may have a slightly better passing game than Alcoa, but the rush Alcoa will get on the Cyclone QB will most likely negate any advantage. I suspect the Betsy QB, who is a good athlete, will be forced to scramble more than sit in the pocket and pass. That could actually be advantageous to the Cyclones for a while, but Alcoa will adjust and shut that down as well. I believe the Cyclone skill players will help Betsy keep it close for a while, but IMHO the Elizabethton OL & DL will not hold up to the Alcoa assault. No one else has this season and I didn't see anything from Betsy to suggest they are the team to do what Bell Co. KY, Maryville, Loudon (2), CAK (2), & McMinn Central couldn't. Of course upsets happen and it is possible since E-town is a quality team.

I don't see a blow out coming, but unless Alcoa helps Betsy out with several turnovers and untimely penalties I believe the Tornadoes will win by a couple of scores. I wasn't surprised to see E-town beat AE, but I would be shocked if they pull this one off. Good luck to both teams and hopefully it will be injury free. I'm pulling for our fellow district 4 team, hate I can't be there in person. Go get'em 'Naders.