BLACKMAN VS OAKLAND

pattonboysdad

BTW, PBD, I like my crow medium well :hungry:

LOL... :roflol:

no need for me to cook up the crow...you are one of the fairest posters on the "T"...

now if you were "itshighschoolfootball" or something like that...i'd cook him some crow up in a split minute...i just wish he'd come back on here and at least admit that he needs to eat a little piece of BBQ'd crow!

great meeting and chating tonight...

this district is CRAZY!

AND THE HOT DOG WAS INCREDIBLE! Thanks to mr. hornsby!

I was looking at scores and noticed this game. What is this mess all about? My buddy Murphy Fair had these Oakland boys ranked #1 and Blackman was not even ranked. How did this mess happen? I garuntee you that Murphy will drop Oakland maybe out of his top 5. You think im joking but im not.

dr. fair has a love affair with oakland...

even after the game on the radio he was talking about oakland and smyrna and i don't even think he mentioned blackman...

he's drinking the red coo-laid...

i'll be shocked if oakland drops out of top 5 by murphy! we'll see!

Do you think this could be the week that Blackman breaks out the "wildcat" formation? Don't know why but it just occured to me that a bye week would be a good time to bring it out. PBD what do you think? <_<

sorry i did not tell the truth about this...it was top secret information! <_<

and i had my fingers and toes crossed which makes it okay! :flower:

AMAZING GAME! WOW!

two very good football teams duked it out tonight!

either could have won the game...

this district is the real deal...and we very well could see oakland again in the playoffs in the 2nd round! something about that does not feel right...

hat's off to the blaze Defense...they bent but did not break for the last 3 quarters...these are a tough bunch...

# 21...Mr. Raby...player of the game!

big kudos: Mr. Tyler Strickland...he took a deep breath and did his thing!

I-Train: 22 carries for 125...choo choo!

finally...for all of those who say we have not beat anyone or that our schedule is weak...etc...etc...etc...it's time to close that chapter and move on!

other observations...oaklands qb is the real deal! without him yall are a much different team!

our defense made mayberry and mitchell a non factor!

oakland has some really really good recievers!

our O line did a great job of protecting our QB!

Mac said in the paper he wanted a fist fight to see who the toughest team was...he got one...that was just a tad bit (sarcasm) too much motivation for our boys...hint: i probably would not put that in print again!

oakland has seemed to come out fast and furious and then taper's off quite a bit as the game goes on...riverdale and brentwood come to mind...but tonight it was the other team that came from behind to win...

proud of how blackman stayed the course after falling behind 14-0 to # 1 team in state on their home field...pretty impressive!

Go Blaze!

I am originally from West TN (Humboldt) and I am in my last year at MTSU, but tonight was the first night that I actually got to make it to one of the high school games up here. This was a great game! I really thought that Oakland was going to run away with this game in the first half since they had the momentum at HOME, but Blackman's defense did a great job of getting pressure on the QB in the 2nd half. Whoever #4 is for Blackman is a great player! After seeing Oakland's QB scramble for great yardage in the first half, I was surprised that I didn't see him more in the 2nd half. Congrats to Blackman on the win, and thanks for the entertainment tonight (especially with the rock band). For Oakland, the only thing that was lost during this game was the undefeated season. A lot should be taken from this game and evaluated to where you can close out the season strong and make a deep run in the playoffs.

AMAZING GAME! WOW!

two very good football teams duked it out tonight!

either could have won the game...

this district is the real deal...and we very well could see oakland again in the playoffs in the 2nd round! something about that does not feel right...

hat's off to the blaze Defense...they bent but did not break for the last 3 quarters...these are a tough bunch...

# 21...Mr. Raby...player of the game!

big kudos: Mr. Tyler Strickland...he took a deep breath and did his thing!

I-Train: 22 carries for 125...choo choo!

finally...for all of those who say we have not beat anyone or that our schedule is weak...etc...etc...etc...it's time to close that chapter and move on!

other observations...oaklands qb is the real deal! without him yall are a much different team!

our defense made mayberry and mitchell a non factor!

oakland has some really really good recievers!

our O line did a great job of protecting our QB!

Mac said in the paper he wanted a fist fight to see who the toughest team was...he got one...that was just a tad bit (sarcasm) too much motivation for our boys...hint: i probably would not put that in print again!

oakland has seemed to come out fast and furious and then taper's off quite a bit as the game goes on...riverdale and brentwood come to mind...but tonight it was the other team that came from behind to win...

proud of how blackman stayed the course after falling behind 14-0 to # 1 team in state on their home field...pretty impressive!

Go Blaze!

The only people that get caught up in this so called weak schedule talk are either haters of Blackman or folks that are scared of what the Blaze can be, the talent and skill Blackman has is as clear as day.

As for what Mac said leading up to this game, thats pretty much the token response for every big game we have, Our kids have responded time and time again over the last 3 years so I really have no qualms about him saying that. You are right about starting off fast, if we could every translate our first half's into a whole game, Oakland would be a pretty tough out. However, in the Riverdale and Brentwood games, we let those 2 back into the game, we didnt do alot to beat ourselves tonight, that and giving yourself a chance to win in the 4th quarter is all you can ask for. I wonder the motivation behind not letting Buddy field the punts tonight, we tried to play field position with Blackman, something that we prolly could have gotten away with against other teams, but Blackman's special teams is just too good.

I dont think Blackman had as much to do with Mayberry or Mitchell being a non-factor as what our play-calling was. On the second to last drive inside the Blackman 35, I think if Oakland would have just sticked to their guns, at the minimum I think they could have run out the clock, Tee was starting to move the chains some in the 4th quarter.

Had you told me before the game Oakland holds Mathers to 125 yards with 71 of those being on 1 run, I would have felt pretty confident in a Oakland victory, but thats the way the ball rolls sometimes, and we've def. had it roll our way favorably many times this year........

sorry i did not tell the truth about this...it was top secret information! <_<

and i had my fingers and toes crossed which makes it okay! :flower:

Ya know i just threw it out there to see if i could get a reaction, but when you had SHOCK ME and NEVER EVER in caps I thought you were lying. I guess i watch too much criminal minds lol but i just new you were lying. Good job and sounds like your QB stepped up. See ya in quad 3.

Blackman fans will be cheering for first downs instead of touchdowns tomorrow night because the flames will not reach the endzone. They will be lucky to get a couple of first downs. Its ok Flames you finally get to play a quality opponent. Dont get discouraged tomorrow night when mathers has 25 carries for 20 yards thats what happens when you play a good team. They shut down good players. Good luck to both teams and Blackman fans/players its ok to go wild IF you get a first down. You will need something to cheer about tomorrow night.

Hey they say BLACMAN hasnt played anybody an that Oakland D was going to stop #4 i think he got over 100 yards so were was the D like i said the kid is a player he will do what it takes to help his team it was team ball tonite they all did they job to pull it out so yall Oakland fans can still say that #4 is over rated like i heard all night an that our QB is our weak spot but at the end of the night BLAZE still did not play anybody LOL!!! Great job BLAZE :thumb: Our center is a Beast :roflol:

Hey they say BLACMAN hasnt played anybody an that Oakland D was going to stop #4 i think he got over 100 yards so were was the D like i said the kid is a player he will do what it takes to help his team it was team ball tonite they all did they job to pull it out so yall Oakland fans can still say that #4 is over rated like i heard all night an that our QB is our weak spot but at the end of the night BLAZE still did not play anybody LOL!!! Great job BLAZE :thumb: Our center is a Beast :roflol:

Great game to the Blackman squad. I think it was Blazallthewaze who said The QB play would tell the difference for you guys to get the victory and it turned out to be true. As far as containing Mathers, I will say they did. He got 71 yards on one play so it took 21 carries for him to get those other 50 or so yards. Their QB deserves a big high-five!! Good job

Great game to the Blackman squad. I think it was Blazallthewaze who said The QB play would tell the difference for you guys to get the victory and it turned out to be true. As far as containing Mathers, I will say they did. He got 71 yards on one play so it took 21 carries for him to get those other 50 or so yards. Their QB deserves a big high-five!! Good job

Thats what good backs do they tote the mail 20 something times a game yall said that he would not reach a 100 he had 124 on 22 carries an yes our QB a did great job so no yall D really didnt contain I-TRAIN yall road the TRAIN all night cause from what i seen it was hard to bring him down it was a good game Great job to both teams best game i have seen in a while :thumb: