Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

If you can't beat them, accuse them of recruiting. Either way, you still lose. So instead of making up excuses as to why Alcoa wins, look beyond the "open zone" and look at tradition and effort. Look at what the program is built on. Try to replicate it, and maybe, just MAYBE one day you will see something change for your team.

So disparage Alcoa, the results stay the same and nothing will change. Betsy doesn't make it out of this round, and Alcoa will have its starters out after halftime. Honestly, it sounds like you all are making excuses before you lose. At least you plan ahead. I planned ahead as well, hotel room booked the next weekend.

Alcoa (Knox area all-stars) 49

Betsy 7

Always interesting that people point to open zone when a school does well, but not when they are down. Take away any OOZ players Alcoa has had and what do you get? A school still playing for a chance at 7 straight, and a team that sends Betsy packing.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!

If memory serves me right, and it usually does, Alcoa has 8 starters that dont live in the Alcoa area. 8. And I'm willing to bet those 8 are pretty darn good. Now, without those 8, Alcoa would still win this game, no doubt. But without open zoning players, Alcoa would not have won 6 straight state championships. They would've won some, and probably most. But its hard to believe it woulda been 6 straight w/o the "extra help" from the "non-Alcoa area residing young men"

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!

If memory serves me right, and it usually does, Alcoa has 8 starters that dont live in the Alcoa area. 8. And I'm willing to bet those 8 are pretty darn good. Now, without those 8, Alcoa would still win this game, no doubt. But without open zoning players, Alcoa would not have won 6 straight state championships. They would've won some, and probably most. But its hard to believe it woulda been 6 straight w/o the "extra help" from the "non-Alcoa area residing young men"

What is your point here? 100% of CAK's players are out of zone. You pay tution to go to CAK just as our out of zone players play tution to attend Alcoa. What is the difference? Out of zone vs out of zone. Moreover, it is perfectly legal. Whine all you want. Face it, you gave it your best shot but you fell short. Take it like a man and enjoy basketball season.

What is your point here? 100% of CAK's players are out of zone. You pay tution to go to CAK just as our out of zone players play tution to attend Alcoa. What is the difference? Out of zone vs out of zone. Moreover, it is perfectly legal. Whine all you want. Face it, you gave it your best shot but you fell short. Take it like a man and enjoy basketball season.

:thumb:

Where in Warriors011's post did he say the reason Alcoa beats CAK is because of their out of zone players? He just made a statement like everyone else does on here, except his is actually, and this is obvious because of how defensive you got, based off facts. Take it like a man and enjoy basketball season though? Real good. Gotta always have respect for someone who takes shots at a kid who always makes informative and classy posts...

Where in Warriors011's post did he say the reason Alcoa beats CAK is because of their out of zone players? He just made a statement like everyone else does on here, except his is actually, and this is obvious because of how defensive you got, based off facts. Take it like a man and enjoy basketball season though? Real good. Gotta always have respect for someone who takes shots at a kid who always makes informative and classy posts...

How do you tell if it is the kid or old man? His old man has admited to using his account. I teach my sons one very important lesson...when you cross the line into the land of adults, you better be ready to accept the results because you cannot go running back to kid land when it gets too hot to handle. The same applies here. :thumb: