District 14-A

UCTdoes

Bradford won tonight, but like I said before they live by the 3. Street can get in the lane. I still do not know how they stack up till they play a Greenfield or lake co.

Well we will see show we stack up agianst Greenfield and Lake Co. soon enough and just so happens to be in the same week as well! We have Greenfield on the 13th and Lake co. on the 16th so we will see! but yea we did have trouble agianst union city but only because we were playing 5 agianst 8 not taking sides or anything but those refs were all for some union city, And anybody that was watchin would have told you that shoot you could probably tell if you werent at the game union city lead the entire game until the last 4 mins of the game when we pulled ahead and that was from a combo of Hard Team Effort and I do believe the refs got tired and out of breath so they stop blowing the whistle!!!

How did Huntingdon beat Bradford so bad?

I was hoping someone would get smart and ask that question! First of let me just start by saying Huntingdon isn't as good as that score says they are. The refs were a little nicer but we just couldnt get the ball to drop well played well, but we have to play them agian soon so we will show them how bad of a night we acutally had! So that right there gives lake co., Greenfield, Union city, and Bradford all there 1st loss! That being said everyone has there bad night!!!

How did Huntingdon beat Bradford so bad?

they had a bad night shooting. like i said, when they are hitting the 3 ball they can play with most teams. but when they are not making the shot they are in trouble. the lack of size will cause trouble for bradford. a team that plays a zone when they are having a off night will beat bradford bad. but they always have that shooters chance.

There was nothing smart intended by asking that question? but when you lose a game by 26 points to a team that you shouldnt lose to, I just asked a simple question. I cant believe the score but I guess its right by your response.

I did not take it as you were being smart. you ask a simple question, to a major problem. 26 points is a blow out.