Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

I had no idea that losing the turnover battle had anything to do with who a team played throuhout the year. Those of you hanging your hat on a schedule are being facetious.

There is a reason for turnovers, Its usually from getting the " slobber Knocked " out of you. What happened Last year and the year before and the year before, are you getting It?

What I saw was two teams that where evenly matched and either team could have came away with the game last night. To me neither team dominated the other on offense in defense. SC out played PC in the 1st half and PC outplayed SC in the 2nd half. If both teams played each other 10 times this year I would say they would split. What beat SC was the fact that PC won the turnover battle. If you go all the way back to the begginning of the year when SC and Gville played. I would almost bet Gville outgained SC in yards in that game, but SC won the turnover battle and won the game. SC should not be ashamed of losing this game because PC is one of the best teams in the state of 3a and could end up playing in Cookeville themselves. It was a fun game and a good game to watch...

What I saw was two teams that where evenly matched and either team could have came away with the game last night. To me neither team dominated the other on offense in defense. SC out played PC in the 1st half and PC outplayed SC in the 2nd half. If both teams played each other 10 times this year I would say they would split. What beat SC was the fact that PC won the turnover battle. If you go all the way back to the begginning of the year when SC and Gville played. I would almost bet Gville outgained SC in yards in that game, but SC won the turnover battle and won the game. SC should not be ashamed of losing this game because PC is one of the best teams in the state of 3a and could end up playing in Cookeville themselves. It was a fun game and a good game to watch...

Pearl Cohns band was the difference in the game, SC couldn't do anything offensively in the second half. roflol.gif

• Upvote 1

Don't know about a split but I do know it's 1-0 PC

The big call on the chop block was determinded to be before the punt by the officials.

Playing CPA wouldn't get any team ready for Pearl Cohn's athleticism. They gift wrapped 14 points and gave them to you on a platter last week. I doubt you'll be as fortunate in two weeks.

PC played better down the stretch. SC's schedule had nothing in the world to do with the outcome of this game.

We'll see big"RED" , we'll see. at least we are still playing.

True for the most part but I don't think it would be split....but one thing I would love to see PC play SC play sometime in the beggining when its warm and dry outside...the first year pc played sc the field was MUDDY from what "we don't know because it didn't rain there the whole week" Last year it was dry amd pretty cool and this year it was wet....and one more thing I can understand how you guys saying sc plays a cupcake sch...but you have to look at where there at. Pc in. Middle TN with at least 13 high schools and play in a div. With 4 4a schools because of the fact that there are only 3 3a schools in nashville..everybody else is 4a and up..if I was SC I would at least try to travel at least 3 games out the season and find a bigger and better team...

True for the most part but I don't think it would be split....but one thing I would love to see PC play SC play sometime in the beggining when its warm and dry outside...the first year pc played sc the field was MUDDY from what "we don't know because it didn't rain there the whole week" Last year it was dry amd pretty cool and this year it was wet....and one more thing I can understand how you guys saying sc plays a cupcake sch...but you have to look at where there at. Pc in. Middle TN with at least 13 high schools and play in a div. With 4 4a schools because of the fact that there are only 3 3a schools in nashville..everybody else is 4a and up..if I was SC I would at least try to travel at least 3 games out the season and find a bigger and better team...

I agree I think SC should play some tougher teams as well. They won't drop Macon because that is a rivarly game but I think it might benefit SC if they dropped White County and Warren Central and play some tougher teams. If they don't want to play TC they don't have too, but there is plenty of teams in Middle Tennessee that are good football teams. Now as far as this game goes I think scheduling had nothing whatsoever to do with the outcome. Both teams were evenly matched and I saw SC slipping and sliding as much as I saw PC slipping and sliding!