Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

Mr Limbaugh, the Milling Company is excellent. Just does not fit the pre-game atmosphere. Also, seating would be a problem.

It was mentioned by a previous post the 1 or 2 plus buses would be wise to choose the common area of the Brewery. The Warrior fans could choose among 3 restaurants. S M Brewery, Marlin & Rays or Aubrey's.

Good idee Skookem.....Park inn tha Tar-Jay parkin lot and walk two eithur one ov tham..... :thumb:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am going to analyze it like a Harris Poll voter or one of the BCS Computers...

Bear with me...

Riverdale won 42-14 at Lavergne.

Lavergne beat CAK 43-42

CAK beat Alcoa 24-14 and 38-37

Alcoa lost 19-26 to Maryville.

If it works for the BCS it has to work for 6A football - right? So take the 28 difference between Rivedale and Lavergne. Add 1 point for difference between Lavergne and CAK. Carry the nine. Add the 11 that was difference between CAK and Alcoa. Subtract 7 from the difference between Alcoa and Maryville. Drop the nine. Where was I? Oh yeah, I see Arkansas beating LSU, climbing to number 1, losing to Georgia and setting up a LSU-Bama rematch. Whew - this counting stuff is hard work....

Sounds like Dave cain cyfer like me....Dave are ewe good att "goesintas" two?.... :unsure:

a couple of questions for the RD fans. How much playing time has Andrew Dale or Dales (I've seen both) had at QB this year on Friday nights? Also does he play any other position? If so he might not be so "deer in the headlights" as he would be if this is his first regular action. Not that he will be at all but you get the point of my question.

About the game. Maryville has just been a machine this year. They are always good because they are so well coached, but this year they are well coached and have a few college level players to go with it, so unless Maryville beats themselves I can't see anyone beating them. Riverdale will have to play a near flawless game to keep it close...this will mean no turnovers, stay away from the negative yardage plays and penalties, get the run game going, take a couple of fourth down chances, keep the clock moving, and if they get to the red zone they must score TD's, FG's will not beat Maryville. The only chance anyone has of stopping the Maryville offense is to keep them on the sidelines by playing good offense themselves and hope that by being on the sidelines more than normal, it affects their rythym. The only problem with doing this is that Maryville has one of their better, if not the best, defenses that it has had in a while, IMO....But if Riverdale can somehow manage to do this, and go into the 4th quarter within a TD of Maryville, they may have a slight advantage in that Maryville starters have not played in the 4th quarter in a while, if any, this year. All that being said, I don't see it happening and think Maryville takes this one, Maryville 31 RD 14. Good luck to all and hoping for a good, clean, hard fought, injury free game.

a couple of questions for the RD fans. How much playing time has Andrew Dale or Dales (I've seen both) had at QB this year on Friday nights? Also does he play any other position? If so he might not be so "deer in the headlights" as he would be if this is his first regular action. Not that he will be at all but you get the point of my question.

Lots of playing time.......on DEFENSE!

With all the folks who have written us off already, anything we do will be an acomplishment. Thing is we are used to NOT passing being a WingT team and all. This maybe the ideal time to see if Coach A's theory about the T being able to win it all will come in to play.

Lots of playing time.......on DEFENSE!

With all the folks who have written us off already, anything we do will be an acomplishment. Thing is we are used to NOT passing being a WingT team and all. This maybe the ideal time to see if Coach A's theory about the T being able to win it all will come in to play.

We have actually been pretty balanced with the run and pass this year...I hope he continues with the same play calling in this game as he has all year.

Andrew has played in spots at QB and he will be fine.

Sounds like Dave cain cyfer like me....Dave are ewe good att "goesintas" two?.... :unsure:

Yep. I am from Alabama. We learn early how to say #1 and we do the goinsintuh.

People are asking about buses to the game. No bus this year. A lot of the folks who take the bus have made travel plans already. I asked one why Cleveland this time of year but it was the one here in Tennessee. Lol. So no bus. On eating. We will be a party of five pulling equipment so we can discuss all options on the way.

Questions about the game and backup QB. Our local paper. DNJ.COM has two stories about game today, including info about Dale. Would post links but typing on my EVO in the rain sitting in school parking lot.

And for those who have asked the answer is NO you can't have Krueger. He is ours. Even if he does like other schools more than ours. LOL

We have actually been pretty balanced with the run and pass this year...I hope he continues with the same play calling in this game as he has all year.

Andrew has played in spots at QB and he will be fine.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.............

While I like the Maryville folks, I am not going to tell them EVERYTHING! They already have the home field advantage. :lol:

Wow, this is the game of the year. I do believe whoever wins will go on to win state.. (IMO just wanted to say that before the west bracket teams get mad)

In excited for this game regardless,

My 6yr old daughter started crying about our qb last night.

I said jaylen our QB is out for the Maryville game,

She said "nooo, Dillion has to play he is like so good. We need him we won't have a quarter back and we will lose"

That's exactly what she said lol. She knows a lot of the starters names and what position they play even if she doesn't always understand the game so

She doesn't understand that some one will play in place of him, it's just her thinking we won't have one! Haha

But I got faith in my warriors, I will be at this game for sure!! This is a true test and I know Maryville is good, we will just have to see how good!!

Wow, this is the game of the year. I do believe whoever wins will go on to win state.. (IMO just wanted to say that before the west bracket teams get mad)

In excited for this game regardless,

My 6yr old daughter started crying about our qb last night.

I said jaylen our QB is out for the Maryville game,

She said "nooo, Dillion has to play he is like so good. We need him we won't have a quarter back and we will lose"

That's exactly what she said lol. She knows a lot of the starters names and what position they play even if she doesn't always understand the game so

She doesn't understand that some one will play in place of him, it's just her thinking we won't have one! Haha

But I got faith in my warriors, I will be at this game for sure!! This is a true test and I know Maryville is good, we will just have to see how good!!

That wasn't you giving Tom a hard time in Chat last night was it Riverdale(woman)06 ?? lol