Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

So found out today that Wayne County is the home team this year and we will be in white jerseys which is a load of crap. Childress informed the coaches over the weekend that we would be the away team. His reason, even though that it is supposed to be alternate years Wayne County had a better record and seed so therefore they get the black jerseys. A load of crap. I just feel sorry for our boys thats only worn the black jerseys 4 times this year. Needless to say, our guys were not too happy about it :angry: Time to focus and take it to these boys.

Means we pull out those 'ALL WHITES' that Vic only allows them to wear in BIG GAMES.

So found out today that Wayne County is the home team this year and we will be in white jerseys which is a load of crap. Childress informed the coaches over the weekend that we would be the away team. His reason, even though that it is supposed to be alternate years Wayne County had a better record and seed so therefore they get the black jerseys. A load of crap. I just feel sorry for our boys thats only worn the black jerseys 4 times this year. Needless to say, our guys were not too happy about it :angry: Time to focus and take it to these boys.

Yeah that's a bunch of shat....Just another reason to focus and take it out this Friday and show these Wayne's World fanatics who is pretenders and contenders....No more Nice TrainTracks......U want the beast in the East you now have its attention..GET READY!!!!! THIS TRAIN IS COMING TO TRAINTRACK the Goof Troop from the wild and wacky west

Congrats to SP again for making it to the championship game. I will be in Cookeville early enough to cheer on the Pirates before our game with Milan. I hope the SP fans will stick around and help pull for CAK since we are from E.TN. I know you have had some issues with another private from Knoxville, but don't hold that against us :flower: We need all the support we can get.

Go Pirates and Go CAK :thumb:

I think you and a few others like to use the T as a confidence booster to the pirates, the pirates are handicapped right now with injuries and you know it ! Not as dominate as last year by far ! But given you have a very good FB team !!!! I like yalls style, confident, a bit of cockiness but that goes along with winning, I wish some of that attitude your coaches display on the field would rub off some on our staff, high energy coaches gettn excited after a big play ( I like that ) I'm saying if WC doesn't out coach themselves like gville did a few times, then I really like WC's chances... #15 chubbs big play threat is gone due to some nagging injury, but I do look for grider to throw him the ball on a hitch and pitch,,,,i look for the pirates to try a fake punt ! Again I like the pirates style, players, coaches and even the ball boys seem to be on track....WC is not the 13-0 team you played last year

Chubb should be fine this week from what I heard. We will be at full strength since the first game of the year.

Eye garuntee Wayans Co./Clifordton shood come two tha game dresssed like Redheaded guvmint mules, cause eye garuntee thats wat they iz gonna get treeted like. Eye garuntee it iz.

Let me ask you something. Can SP handle all the athletes WC has? I would take #21, 19, and #4 over any SP so called "ATHLETE". Lol Some of guys are totally full BS and try to get on here and intimidate every team you play lol NOBODY CARES WHO YOU ARE. Nobody cares who you have played and nobody cares who you have beat lol Have you beat Wayne Co. no you haven't. Hope your players aren't as cocky as you fans cuz if they are they are gonna get it rammed down their throat the whole night

jtown please stop posting and go to walmart for the following;

Wright's

Tarn-X

Brasso

these three are all great brands of "SILVER POLISH",heck pick up a bottle of each and make a donation to WC high school!!!!!

PS pick up a box of towels. save money and pick up a box for crying and polishing!!!

Wee may re member there name at halftime butt errboddy in the bleachers will haf forgotted buy tha forth Quartar eye garuntee eyem not joking ether.

Tell you what I think,South Pitt definately has everyones respect and not just in 1A either,but if you think Wayne Co. is going to be shaking in their cleats you're wrong.The 'Cats had to hear smack from an undefeated Huntingdon squad fresh off whipping the almighty Milan Bulldogs at Hale Stadium,BIG MISTAKE...instead of running scared they gritted their teeth and hit the Mustangs square in the mouth.The Pirates have the advantage of having been there,done that and these are 16-18 year old kids here,they will be wide eyed at the atmosphere no doubt,but don't polish that ball just yet.Ooh yeah,eye mos'neer fergott ta menshun...if'n ye sets-store on havun a passel a r'spekt fer yesself outta othurns,set a'spell n cypher on gitten up a nick-name thet aint stoled frum sumbidey else on heah, n eye aint a pullen yore leg a bit neither.

Edited by tradertwo
  • Upvote 2

Tell you what I think,South Pitt definately has everyones respect and not just in 1A either,but if you think Wayne Co. is going to be shaking in their cleats you're wrong.The 'Cats had to hear smack from an undefeated Huntingdon squad fresh off whipping the almighty Milan Bulldogs at Hale Stadium,BIG MISTAKE...instead of running scared they gritted their teeth and hit the Mustangs square in the mouth.The Pirates have the advantage of having been there,done that and these are 16-18 year old kids here,they will be wide eyed at the atmosphere no doubt,but don't polish that ball just yet.Ooh yeah,eye mos'neer fergott ta menshun...if'n ye sets-store on havun a passel a r'spekt fer yesself outta othurns,set a'spell n cypher on gitten up a nick-name thet aint stoled frum sumbidey else on heah, n eye aint a pullen yore leg a bit neither.

Ewegot visiblee stupider as ur post went on eye garuntee ewe did. And that sez alot cause ewe started out mitey stupid.

• Upvote 1