GREENEVILLE vs Alcoa

BillyBobby

Phixed.

BVD pm me for a real pregame dinner.

I been down that way for a loss before{Maryville vs DB},but I may have to take care of some more important things then even a football game.BVD,I can't believe those Rebs didn't treat you with open arms.That milk can must have hit a nerve with some of our relatives.It might have been the Green you had on friday.That's like red for a bull ,to the county fans Edited by BatmanDB

I have no doubt that the Devils will score but will they score as much as Alcoa? If they don't start mixing up their DEF with 4 and 5 man fronts and stunting more; then stopping Alcoa's running game will be a big problem. They wont have to throw. MW ran all over us and unless something drastic changes, I see the same with Alcoa. Defense on the field to much and slowing down in the 4th. This game will make both teams better for sure but unless the Devils can work some magic on the Defensive Line, then I think Alcoa will avenge last years loss. I'll be pulling hard for the Devils!!! Go Greene!!

Alcoa defense is gong to surprise you. Devils will have a tough time scoring on them. Remember, through 3+ quarters, Alcoa had given up like 14 points to Maryville.....then Maryville scores and Alcoa fumbles the kickoff and the wheels run off. Alcoa defense is pretty good. What is the Devils strength, running or passing, or are they balanced?

Like most High Schools, Greeneville is run 1st and 2nd and sometimes 3rd too. We pass very little but have speed at WR and the QB has a strong arm. Remember, Greeneville has pretty much the same O-line as last year and they block well. The DEF is young as we lost almost all the starters. DEF is the week spot but they are and will get better as the year goes along. Just not sure they are there yet.

Alcoa defense is gong to surprise you. Devils will have a tough time scoring on them. Remember, through 3+ quarters, Alcoa had given up like 14 points to Maryville.....then Maryville scores and Alcoa fumbles the kickoff and the wheels run off. Alcoa defense is pretty good. What is the Devils strength, running or passing, or are they balanced?

Eye haiv two uhgree jake.....If 'un eye wuz Greanevul eye wood find #57, #33, and #3 befour tha bawl wuz snapped evur time....popcorneater.gif

Alcoa pulls away late...38-21 over Greeneville.

That's about my thoughts on it as well.

Greenefield will keep it close for at least a half, then Alcoas lines on both sides of the ball will start leaning on the Debulls a little harder and all the backs that Alcoa will throw at them will wear them down.

I hope barb shaves before he comes to Blount County.