South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Found this on youtube...This was the atmosphere at Gordonsville last year an hour before kickoff.

that was shot by mj81870. Well, let's get it started, I hope it's that cold again and I hope the players keep the hits off the sidelines and on the field. Saw a lot of cheap shots last year.

I felt like I just read a page of a personal IM between old tiger and tpay. I don't think it will be as easy as gville believes, but I am not sure SP has it in them this year against gville. Like we all keep saying, this is a BUNCH of 18 year old 3-4 year starters versus a bunch of 15-16 year old 1st or 2nd year starters. That makes a big difference.

You definitely need to reread if you think I believe this one is gonna be easy.

Boyd much like the Gmen have been licking chops on FC all year.. Boyd will not lose to FC and IF GCA hadn't lost their ace they wouldn't beat them either. Everyone that has seen FC says they are a one horse team. Good defenses will stop a one man show I don't care where he came from. I've heard this FC stuff many times before....2007&2008 they were world beaters too werent they?? Bahahaha...That program has so much smoke and money blown up their arses....IF it hadnt been because Ray Charles ref'd the Boyd game last year they would've lost again...I don't understand why all the fuss about them going to D2...It's not like they have EVER won consistently over TC, Gordy or SP....Like a ran over dog still yapping until put out of misery roflol.gif

I'm not saying FC is world beaters. I just think they're better than Boyd or Grace. We'll see though, and to be honest, I don't care. It's Gville and SP I'm worried about.

Goodluck to the pirates, but Gordonsville will probably be just too much for this young team. Gordonsville has a special team. The continuity they have was obvious watching them against Friendship and again vs Westmoreland. I don't see SP stopping them. I won't be surprised if Gordonsville puts up alot of points.

Edited by TheAmbassador