Silverdale at Grace Christian

DCBoysfan

O come on now at best all i did was muddy the water. Not to sound arrogant but i dont think we even need him for this game too much talent in the junior class of running backs and the dixon brothers will reek havoc in the secondary if we need to turn devon loose!

Ahhh Raven don't sweat it.....We should have known 12th man would eventually figure out sooner or later that we are Obama Supporters?

Grace you will see. Silverdale isn't good guys. They are just an average 2A team at best.

That's enough, county commissioner. You know I welcome your opinion, as most of us do. You bring good info to the table. I didn't go back and count, but I think that was the 678th time you've said Silverdale isn't any good on this thread. We get it. Grace has some proving to do to themselves, let alone having a 10-1 team coming in this week. Injuries have hit us hard, time for some kids to step up and take this team to their ultimate goal.

That's enough, county commissioner. You know I welcome your opinion, as most of us do. You bring good info to the table. I didn't go back and count, but I think that was the 678th time you've said Silverdale isn't any good on this thread. We get it. Grace has some proving to do to themselves, let alone having a 10-1 team coming in this week. Injuries have hit us hard, time for some kids to step up and take this team to their ultimate goal.

i swear.....this little man is gettting on my last nerve. i have never seen anyone spend so much time running down a bad team. one of those pathetic players must have stolen his girlfriend. or maybe he wasn't good enough to play on a bad team. HEY AMBASSADOR.......OBSESSION NOTED. good grief sweetie, move along.

Silverdale only beat clay county 20-7.

Look at Clay's schedule. Silverdale is not good.

If Grace has any trouble, FC and Boyd will murder them.

So does anyone know anything about this silverdale bunch. Are they any good? Ambassador, they're from down your way, do you know anything about them?

I understand "calling it like you see it" but you seem to hang your hat on endlessly belittling teams that don't make you get all rosie cheeked at the mention of their name. I guess whatever gets you through the night.

Silverdale is a quality squad. They have fair size and above average skill sets. These kids are very disciplined and show great sportsmanship. They are an average 2a team. Not great but play hard nosed competitive football. They like to run right at you but will throw just enough to keep db's honest. GCA's program is well ahead of Silverdales, I don't see this game being very close. There is only a handful of class A programs out there that can compete against GCA. Keep your eye on #29, he's a player, as well as #'s 33 and 51. Silverdale has earned my respect as a PROGRAM. Well coached, disciplined bunch of young men.

So does anyone know anything about this silverdale bunch. Are they any good? Ambassador, they're from down your way, do you know anything about them?

I understand "calling it like you see it" but you seem to hang your hat on endlessly belittling teams that don't make you get all rosie cheeked at the mention of their name. I guess whatever gets you through the night.

Silverdale is a solid ball club that probably will not beat themselves tommorrow night. The QB is very good in my opinion and is a very confident young man. THe coach's son is their best player IMO. They will play hard and if GCA is not at its best then they can beat them. Ambassador is too hard on them, but he is just sour because SP is a little down this year:}

GO BUCS!!!!!

Silverdale is a solid ball club that probably will not beat themselves tommorrow night. The QB is very good in my opinion and is a very confident young man. THe coach's son is their best player IMO. They will play hard and if GCA is not at its best then they can beat them. Ambassador is too hard on them, but he is just sour because SP is a little down this year:}

GO BUCS!!!!!

YeaH alot of people think we would have beat Silverdale if we would have had all our players. I'm not so dang sure of that. I'm sure it would have been a much better ballgame,but they were a pretty solid team. I spottted several good players and they will hit you. I talked to one of their kids after the game and he said we hit them hardef than they had been hit all year. That goes both ways,they would knock the heck out of you and then help you up. I walked away with a ton of respect for their program. With only 3 seniors,they should be a handful next season. My guess is,if Grace dominates in this game,they'll be the 2a champs. It could very well happen.

Pujo, you been around alot of football. You know as well as I do that this Silverdale team is average at best. Marion County is an average 2A team and I personally watched them humiliate Silverdale before the season. I know it's a scrimmage, but when a scrimmage is ALOT to A Little in terms of scoring. It has merit. They barely beat Whitwell, Community, Clay Co, and Grace. Their best win came in an upset vs an average Copper Basin team. I don't know how Grace will react without McKamey, but at full strength they would have Silverdale mercy ruled by the end of 3 quarters.

GO BUCS!!!!!

I just don't see it. Sorry, that I disagree. I just have followed alot of football through the years. I think they are average at best. Boyd mercy ruled them, FCS would as well. Like I said, I don't know what to expect out of Grace without McKamey because he is a GREAT player.