Greenback travels to Oneida

orngnblk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just went by the stadium to see what's what. Pretty big crowd considering it was 1:30 on a week day. A lot of tents up everywhere, blankets blanketing the bleachers, corn hole games are plentiful, grills galor, even a few guitars were spotted entertaining the crowd. There's already a buzz around the field, this one has already got "the feeling" of a real deal rivalry game going on. Greenbackers & Onidaians alike, parking will go fast (about 1/4 gone already) so probably wanna get there early as a short walk may be in store. Can't wait, it's time to pee on the fire & call the dawgs boys, kickoff is coming like a run away train. Hope all travel safe & see ya there.

Well just went by the stadium to see what's what. Pretty big crowd considering it was 1:30 on a week day. A lot of tents up everywhere, blankets blanketing the bleachers, corn hole games are plentiful, grills galor, even a few guitars were spotted entertaining the crowd. There's already a buzz around the field, this one has already got "the feeling" of a real deal rivalry game going on. Greenbackers & Onidaians alike, parking will go fast (about 1/4 gone already) so probably wanna get there early as a short walk may be in store. Can't wait, it's time to pee on the fire & call the dawgs boys, kickoff is coming like a run away train. Hope all travel safe & see ya there.

Gees crow,havnt heard a word all day!Thought you might have spent the night sittin in the stadium just waiting for kickoff.

just WOW, Thats small town football for you.

Gees crow,havnt heard a word all day!Thought you might have spent the night sittin in the stadium just waiting for kickoff.

Naw man, just soakin' it all in. I'm like you, I don't sit in he stands much, I'm an ole rail bird myself. . . Unless I can get an even better view, right Pujo :D

Naw man, just soakin' it all in. I'm like you, I don't sit in he stands much, I'm an ole rail bird myself. . . Unless I can get an even better view, right Pujo :D

Pretty dang good view I'd say Crow. I can already feel the excitment all the way up here in Upper East Tn.I'm sorta jealous. Enjoy fellers.

You just painted a picture that I wish I could see in person. Best of luck to both teams and I wish both teams an injury free and clean game.