Bradlee Centrull vizits tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

I don't think Maryville, IF they show up and play have much to worry about. The Bears are my team and I support them to the hilt, but this is one realistic fan.

One thing, tho. Don't underestimate the Bear passing attack. They can take it down the field with authority if given half a chance.

Im looking forward to playoff season. I hope you, your team and fans have safe travels. The Bears football website is very nice. I liked the senior picture. That's a very nice way to honor these athletes.

Yes.  He was a senior on the 1946 team that went undefeated.  Has season tickets right behind me and rarely misses a rebel game, home or away.

The other interesting fact is that Dr. Callaway takes notes during every game, writes a summary of the game afterwards, and emails the summary to kin and friends all over the world (literally).  He has one Rebel fan in Russia that he sends the summary to.

Edited by OldRebel2

Congratulations to Bradley Central for making the playoffs. At the very least, it will be a great experience for the Bradley players, coaches, and fans to be a part of the playoff football atmosphere at MHS, which is indeed special.  Bradley will be physically overmatched against Maryville, but hopefully they will play hard and leave the field with their heads held high, regardless of the results on the scoreboard.