HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

I am so sick of hearing the recruiting stories as well. If people are dumb enough to believe that horse crap, let them! I visited some friends at the hospital on Thanksgiving and this topic came up as always, cause some of them know I have a son that plays. This lady told me, and she knew for a FACT that two of the Maryville starters were brought in here, and the Maryville Coaches bought these families their homes so they could play for Maryville. And this Lady knew this because she does the players grandmothers hair! SMH!!

Losing makes a lot of people bitter and crazy.

Sorry for the belated post.....I had to finish my Sunday School lesson and didn't get a chance to do it last night.  So congrats to the Rebels on another Championship.....great year and total TEAM effort, not a bunch of college recruits, just a bunch of good high school players that have great coaches and are bought in to the TEAM concept.  I have said it before and I will say it again, they do it the right way....many could learn from the blueprint GQ has used to build this Dynasty. 

SX...since your son was a Freshman starter you are most likely looking at the Schedule "A" block of houses that reside in Cross Creek and have a minimum of 4 bedrooms and a full size pool.

Since I was a scrub according to many accounts, as well as an Everett Hillian, I had to help buy one to get my son on the field.

Vote Yes!!

SX...since your son was a Freshman starter you are most likely looking at the Schedule "A" block of houses that reside in Cross Creek and have a minimum of 4 bedrooms and a full size pool.

Since I was a scrub according to many accounts, as well as an Everett Hillian, I had to help buy one to get my son on the field.

Vote Yes!!

Everett Hillian's ROCK !!