Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

Ladies and gentleman, all good things come to an end and my posting time on this forum is come to an end. This is my last website I am going to create for a while. This has become just like America, you must say what is politically correct for sake of stepping on someones toes even if you disagree. If you disagree and give your opinion, threads get locked and posts get deleted. This Marion incident has made national headlines and that Hargis man had an article about it in his paper today and we can't even talk about it without certain posters trying to throw the blame to somewhere else. I garuntee you that Burnett man is not done with it yet. I will still go to Ronnies red eye and talk to that man there and read my Murphy Fair book from cover to cover and go to Foodland to buy my Fudge rounds and talk to that man down there, but my time here is over for a while if not for good. I will head to Cookeville in the morning with Old Pirate and pegleg to meet Wendy. Hope everyone has a great time and enjoys the game with safe travels home. Yours truly. Roy

Hate to see you go Roy...the persona is the most interesting here, but the man behind it can be seen as well...good guy Roy, whomever you really are...safe travels!

The person behind ole Roy's keyboard has to be a pretty sharp cat. That many post and never broke character is impressive to say the least. I'll miss him...not joking.

Ladies and gentleman, all good things come to an end and my posting time on this forum is come to an end. This is my last website I am going to create for a while. This has become just like America, you must say what is politically correct for sake of stepping on someones toes even if you disagree. If you disagree and give your opinion, threads get locked and posts get deleted. This Marion incident has made national headlines and that Hargis man had an article about it in his paper today and we can't even talk about it without certain posters trying to throw the blame to somewhere else. I garuntee you that Burnett man is not done with it yet. I will still go to Ronnies red eye and talk to that man there and read my Murphy Fair book from cover to cover and go to Foodland to buy my Fudge rounds and talk to that man down there, but my time here is over for a while if not for good. I will head to Cookeville in the morning with Old Pirate and pegleg to meet Wendy. Hope everyone has a great time and enjoys the game with safe travels home. Yours truly. Roy

Losing a true legend....I have enjoyed coming to the 1A boards and reading your posts, but, I agree with you 100%.  I thought these boards were for people to express opinions in a civil manner, and while I am glad they don't allow profanity on here,  I don't understand the deleting of so many posts and locking of threads here lately.  You can't even come on here without "Barney" having a warning on every page threatening to lock the thread, definitely makes it no fun to be here, so I understand your decision.  Good luck tomorrow, and let me know if you build a message board.

Losing a true legend....I have enjoyed coming to the 1A boards and reading your posts, but, I agree with you 100%. I thought these boards were for people to express opinions in a civil manner, and while I am glad they don't allow profanity on here, I don't understand the deleting of so many posts and locking of threads here lately. You can't even come on here without "Barney" having a warning on every page threatening to lock the thread, definitely makes it no fun to be here, so I understand your decision. Good luck tomorrow, and let me know if you build a message board.

Its got more like topix than a football message board and I know they try to keep it on topic but the ambassador has let this moderator stuff go to his head! Edited by wildcat89