Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

Woho we had 273 yards passing and 3 passing TD Friday night. We threw it 15 times and rushed 19. How exactly is that being run heavy?

Half, if not more, of those passing yards and all 3 passing touchdowns came in the first 5 mins of the 3rd qtr. They made adjustments and came out throwing in 2nd half.

McKenzie dared Peabody to throw.... so they did.... and the rebels got smoked.

Edited by woho77

All Adamsville is gotta do is watch the Milan/ Trenton film. Peabody scored a total of 7 pts,

and didn't make it past the 50 yrd line in the second half. Trenton doesn't match up well

With bigger stronger teams like Milan or Union City.

Sounds like Adamsville will be the bigger team, so I'm gonna say strength and experience

Wins out.

The Cards win.

Every game I've watch of Peabody has been different strategies...  I have to assume that Coach Woods is tailoring each game to each team.  One game might have more running plays.... Another might have more passing.... Some might have a little of both. Almost all of which have been successful.  It goes to show that Coach Woods' experience shines through each win Peabody gains.   

If you don't believe that Coach Woods has what it takes, then you ought to do a simple google search of "Ricky Woods South Panola Mississippi".     Read the history, then you will understand the coaching knowledge/skill that Coach Woods has.  A 74-1 record isn't shear luck, location or chance.  4 State Championships of a nationally ranked team isn't just luck...  It's no fluke!  Coach Woods is an awesome coach!  I'm looking forward to the game Friday! 

he's was only a junior this year, but he tore his ACL In the humboldt game

Sorry to hear that, but it's good he should be ready for next season. Good luck both teams and I think it will be a good one to watch. Both schools have a great coaching staff and it will be interesting to see the second half adjustments on both sides.

Every game I've watch of Peabody has been different strategies... I have to assume that Coach Woods is tailoring each game to each team. One game might have more running plays.... Another might have more passing.... Some might have a little of both. Almost all of which have been successful. It goes to show that Coach Woods' experience shines through each win Peabody gains.

If you don't believe that Coach Woods has what it takes, then you ought to do a simple google search of "Ricky Woods South Panola Mississippi". Read the history, then you will understand the coaching knowledge/skill that Coach Woods has. A 74-1 record isn't shear luck, location or chance. 4 State Championships of a nationally ranked team isn't just luck... It's no fluke! Coach Woods is an awesome coach! I'm looking forward to the game Friday!

there is no doubt he is a legend in the coaching ranks. We have a good one at Marion Co this year but don't let these SP fools get under your skin about ross>woods cause that isn't the case yet

I think this one could be really good. Interested to see how Adamsville matches up with this speed. Yes, they are a very big, physical team but don't forget some of those LBs are pretty fast getting to the ball. I'm interested to see how the secondary will hold up. I think that was an area of concern after the TCA game and I don't believe they've been tested since. Offensively, I think Adamsville's biggest strength is the ability to dominate you up front for four quarters and pound the ball down your throat. If Adamsville can establish the running game early, it could be a good night for the Cardinals.