1A 2015 preseason favorite

Its better to have kids near the school,makes it alot easier to round um.

Some kids have a tough time getting to function when they are so far away.

Already had those issues. Other kid parents or coaches picking up and delivering players is tough. Some kids wouldn't get the opportunity to play without the help. Its good and bad.

Already had those issues. Other kid parents or coaches picking up and delivering players is tough. Some kids wouldn't get the opportunity to play without the help. Its good and bad.

Just a problem we are forced to deal with in lil ole rural 1a ! I wouldnt trade it for the world I am a Georgian by birth .I will tell you nothing like seeimg Walter Kilzer Stadium packed on a friday night in lil po dunk Trenton population 3600 .God I love TN football!!!!!!! RollTide Roll

Lets look at how tough the western bracket of 1A will be. Union City 2014-13 and 2009 Class A Champs. Trenton Peabody 2014 Class AA State Champs. Trousdale County 2009-2013 Class AA State Champions and 2008 Class A State Champs.Wayne County 2011 State Champs Class A. Gordonsville 2012 Class A State Champs. Nashville Christian 3 consecutive Class A Semi-finals. Monterey 2014 Class A Semi-FInals. Dresden 2011 Class AA Runner Up and 2012 AA Semi-Finals. Jo Byrns 2009-2010 Class A Runner Up. The WEST may be as tough to come out of as I have seen. I know some of these schools are down but these traditional powers won't be  for long.

I think you have to look at Peabody being the favorite this coming year, with all the kids they've got returning they could pose an even harder match up next season for most teams than they did this year, I also think malone should be on your radar for Mr. Football this coming season, should be quite interesting to watch

[/

Our team in UC changed from a good team in 2013 to a great team in 2014. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing happen with Peabody from this year to next. Until someone shows me something different I'll pick them in 2015.quote]

I don't remember seeing Trousdale before we dropped down to 1A. We saw Huntingdon, Milan, Westview, Alcoa, Tyner, etc. but no Trousdale.

Well its the Trousdale who regulatly bounced South Pitt, BGA, University school of Jackson, Gordonsville, CPA, Adamsville,and Freindship Chirstian from the playoffs. The same Trousdale who beat Gallatin last year on there way to 10th state championship. I am just jokeing, but I do think TC will be a player in 1a next season. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Well its the Trousdale who regulatly bounced South Pitt, BGA, University school of Jackson, Gordonsville, CPA, and Freindship Chirstian from the playoffs. The same Trousdale who beat Gallatin last year on there way to 10th state championship. I am just jokeing, but I do think TC will be a player in 1a next season.

Trousdale will always be in the mix, they keep producing great talent and are very well coached. 1a should be exciting next year!