Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Bc9995 i only wish the best for the people of Blount County because we all are friends and neighbors and the kids are our future. In my lifetime I've witnessed the county get something new and not take care of it in regards of upkeep and before to long it's useful life is shot. A part of Maryville's School building was built in 1938 and is still in use. Everett built an elementary school during WWII on top of it's first football field which misplaced the Bulldogs until they finally built a fied in 1947 where the park and recs play now. The elementary building was built four years later than the one Maryville goes to school in now and was condemned and torn down over ten years ago all because it wasn't taken care of.  What makes matters worse was that this building was where the county was storing it's records while the roof leaks and it rained inside destroying a lot of those archives all because they were to cheap to put a roof on it which did cause the building to finally have to be torn down. The reason for this trip down memory lane is that I see the same thing happening with WB and the Heritage buildings that were built in the modern times that should last a hundred years but I bet they don't make it fifty all because the way the county is run which is so very sad for everyone.

I hate that for you. If the county was moving money for cosmetic purposes you might have a point. If they're moving it so my kids don't have to wear a jacket and gloves in the building to stay warm, I could careless how the city folk feel about it in their new school buildings.

Dude calm down!

Bc9995 i only wish the best for the people of Blount County because we all are friends and neighbors and the kids are our future. In my lifetime I've witnessed the county get something new and not take care of it in regards of upkeep and before to long it's useful life is shot. A part of Maryville's School building was built in 1938 and is still in use. Everett built an elementary school during WWII on top of it's first football field which misplaced the Bulldogs until they finally built a fied in 1947 where the park and recs play now. The elementary building was built four years later than the one Maryville goes to school in now and was condemned and torn down over ten years ago all because it wasn't taken care of.  What makes matters worse was that this building was where the county was storing it's records while the roof leaks and it rained inside destroying a lot of those archives all because they were to cheap to put a roof on it which did cause the building to finally have to be torn down. The reason for this trip down memory lane is that I see the same thing happening with WB and the Heritage buildings that were built in the modern times that should last a hundred years but I bet they don't make it fifty all because the way the county is run which is so very sad for everyone.

Why does Blount County schools still own the Eagleton Little League property. Look it up. They own the whole thing. I heard the Eagleton youth football teams can't find a field to practice on.

Don't even try to talk about equal. This isn't strawberry pie, these are children. If funds are being shuffled so that kids are in a comfortable and healthy environment then that's what has to be done. If funds were being moved so every kid in the county could get their own iPad thats a different story. And I can guarantee that dear old maryville is in much better shape and has more upgrades than half the schools you just listed.

You don't like the way county dollars are split, run for the county commission. Although I think they'll ask you to alter your writing style a tad.

Yore rite hitt ant equal.....Us citty tacks payurs pay tha saim az tha cowntee tacks payurs and git vurry littull fer thait....Eye ant seed Dunlap on my steets, or sheruffs inn my naborhood, orr nunn ov my kids inn cowntee skools.....Butt eye steal pay az much az ewe inn cowntee tackus and ewe all reep all tha bennyfits....And yore rite agin hitt ant strawburry pie, hits me payin' az much two hep tha cowntee kids az ennybodee else and now we haiv a guy hoo thainks stealin' iz ok....Eye'll bet Britt nevur shared hiz pie orr ice cream wif tha othur kids when'st he wuz a littull Britt......Bad bad nabor

Az fer az tha cowntee commissun, eye rite and tawlk bettur than most ov tham allreddy.....My 13 yeers att Allin-Wick haz nevur left me.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Don't even try to talk about equal. This isn't strawberry pie, these are children. If funds are being shuffled so that kids are in a comfortable and healthy environment then that's what has to be done. If funds were being moved so every kid in the county could get their own iPad thats a different story. And I can guarantee that dear old maryville is in much better shape and has more upgrades than half the schools you just listed.

You don't like the way county dollars are split, run for the county commission. Although I think they'll ask you to alter your writing style a tad.

That's true. Everyone should pay their fair share and everyone get a fair shot.