Why do certain coaches not send in info to Murphy Fair's Football Book

I'd like to know how a guy can call himself a guru by reprinting what a lot of other people wrote. You are calling the coaches lazy. Murphy gets a whole book written by different people and then sells it for a profit.

If you think it's such an easy task then by all means you should write a preview book. Murphy does nothing different than Donovan Stewart or any locally based news paper preview will do prior to the season. He emails an information packet to a coach/school and asks that it be returned with player info. Heck that's also how college preview magazines work as well. The only difference is that in college the guys like Phil Steele, Athlon, Blue Ribbon, etc. send the information packet to the schools Sports Information Directors. I applaud Murphy for what he has done over the years. He took an idea and ran with it.

Edited by LBD

What kind of mess is this? I said I want call that mans show in again cause he cut me off. I garuntee you it made me real mad. You think im joking but im not.

You must not understand the difference between want and won't. That's one mess I won't joke about. You think I want to to joke, but I won't