TSSAA Proposal Changes?

mrbigster

Should not happen if true. The one actually pretty much started as a freshman last year. I was told he came here for other reasons. He seems to like it. I see him at all school events. I tried to get him to play football LOL

I heard he wasnt going to play football,just basketball.But being a small county,not hard to hear things.Was told from a very good source.And with other things that have happened recently,which I won't get into here,believe it to be true.

Start checking to see how many classified employee's have children playing sports.  Easy way around this rule!

Where there's a will there's a way.  I don't know why they can agree to these rules but not a complete split.  Clearly they feel like the playing field is not equal.  The ONLY way to eliminate all doubt is to have a complete split.

Where there's a will there's a way.  I don't know why they can agree to these rules but not a complete split.  Clearly they feel like the playing field is not equal.  The ONLY way to eliminate all doubt is to have a complete split.

And it would be close to impossible to check all this junk out. Just split and be done with it.

And it would be close to impossible to check all this junk out. Just split and be done with it.

You're exactly right.  The TSSAA doesnt use the time or money to police these things.  That is why I think they allow open enrollement among other things, they just dont want to deal with it.  None of this will ever be fixed until they just split completely.  My question is what will happen to the schools that play in public classifications who currently have non- teaching parents on the payroll?