Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

For such a good program Maryville fans on Coach T have no class, except STARS. Yes, you have a great football program but it has made most of you very arrogant. Let's hope the Maryville team remains humble. I think they will as they emulate their coach. Then you've got to love the DB fans who pile on a Topper loss because their beloved streak is no more. They are the epitome of trolls. Like bugs to a light.

With that said Maryville rules this game regardless of any injury. It is a shame #11 got hurt trying to make a play. The sportsmanship shown by both teams after that play was inspiring.

But if #11 stays it is still a blowout. No way SHHS or anyone can go toe to toe with Maryville for 48 minutes. They are just too solid across the board. They execute all phases of the game at a high level. But we should allow the DB troll's to dream. It makes their life liveable.

I was impressed with your Band. The Toppers did hang with you there and DB's band is a cut above. They are all class outfits.

I think I counted 23 seniors out of 95 or so with assigned numbers. Your QB's return next year, Cobb is a sophomore and Blackmon is a junior? Not fair!

Everyone should be so blessed, except the bugs. It was a pleasure watching the Rebels play.

Edited by TicketToRide

Would've liked to have seen these two teams face each other at full strength for all 4 quarters but it is what it is. Good Luck to Maryville going forward. Thanks for bringing a great crowd tonight. The few Maryville fans I did interact with at the game were very respectful and I enjoyed talking with them.

you guys have a very nice place we really enjoyed it. We could have went at it for 4 qtrs at full strength if GQ was like all other coaches and left his 1s in to the last second but you would not have liked it because it would have been 85 or 90 to 17. Really your qb is awesome and i hope he is not injured badly. But he is not 50 pts of a difference. Good luck maybe we will see you again in november.

Hear's my thawts on tha gaim....

1. Hoap #11 iz ok.....He's a good playur......Butt Mairvul haid a 10 spot beefour #11 touched tha bawl

2. Mr. Brock putt on a sho and eye tried my best two hep tha Cyunts Hill corner.....Eye tolt hem two baick up

c. Eye wuz sirprised our littull fellers run blocked tham big ole linemuns az Cobb, JHop, Hall, Pickle, and Cam haid good nites runnin tha bawl

4. Eye shore am glaid #1 and #2 ere soffmoores fer tha Rebs

5. Mairvul looked vurry easy two prepair four....... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1. Hoap #11 iz ok.....He's a good playur......Butt Mairvul haid a 10 spot beefour #11 touched tha bawl

2. Mr. Brock putt on a sho and eye tried my best two hep tha Cyunts Hill corner.....Eye tolt hem two baick up

c. Eye wuz sirprised out littull fellers run blocked tham big ole linemuns az Cobb, JHop, Hall, Pickle, and Cam haid good nites runnin tha bawl

KLASIK!!! Edited by UpperDecker

c. Eye wuz sirprised our littull fellers run blocked tham big ole linemuns az Cobb, JHop, Hall, Pickle, and Cam haid good nites runnin tha bawl

I can't wait to watch Coach Carters show this week. And I'm glad flags on poles are allowed at The Ole Ball Coach Field!

Nobody else gets it matback. Why does a coach leave his one's in to cut the leaad to 42 in the 2nd half? That part of what the old ball coach does is pretty simple, but almost no one else does it.

It may seem easy for Maryville because they are never on the other side of those blowouts. Do you really think GQ would take his starters out if they were getting blown out only to let the game get even more out of hand? No he would be trying to get some points to make it respectable.