Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Slice I garuntee you the kinfolk aint gonna say much this week. Until this year it was real hard to get them to talk to anybody. They still some of them hid out under them rocks. They still not sure if it is safe yet. You think im joking but im not.

when half the screen names are the same person if he is not able to post then no one posts

Is it game day yet?? This game is going to be a good one no doubt. This will be the best team both have played. One of our biggest weapons is our kicker as I would say he puts 95% of his kickoffs in the end zone. When he doesn't, that's probably when we are at our weakest. Not many teams have had success driving eighty yards very often. The winner of this game may be in a worse spot than the loser actually. The winner will more than likely have to face tyner and the other in the second and third rounds, while the loser only has one of em. I had still rather have the rematch at home. Come on Friday!!!!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Looks likes it's going to be a great game with the way Boyd handled tyner I would expect to go to third behind MC and tyner should drop to seven the top tes in the west look like waverly trezvant and adamsville lot of shaking out to do before it all works out. This game will really set the tone in the east. Good luck to both teams I really can't say who will win this one. Hope someone will update often on here Friday night

There will be plenty of room on the visitors side. Most MC people know what's in store for them and won't waste gas money. My early prediction is:

Boyd 47

MC 20

Old Pirate says ole Roy has got a point, a HEEP of you Jasperlite fellers is acting like you plum fergot how it feels to have a bullseye on you. OP says the real rumor by many Jasperlites is, Jasper by a lot. The Warrior D according to the True Believers is nobody can consistently move the ball against a SOS coached team. Dad burnit, ifin he had known that QB was a real good runner from Peabody and ifin he had known the captain has more formations than shown in SP's 1st two games he would have made his adjustments before the game LOPAO..... Figure them Private city fellers jest might have a wrinkle or two. Point here is, if the Bucs are not predictable on offense, the swamp could get a tad pesky for the Warriors battling circle flies and a game plan with a few wrinkles! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says ole Roy has got a point, a HEEP of you Jasperlite fellers is acting like you plum fergot how it feels to have a bullseye on you. OP says the real rumor by many Jasperlites is, Jasper by a lot. The Warrior D according to the True Believers is nobody can consistently move the ball against a SOS coached team. Dad burnit, ifin he had known that QB was a real good runner from Peabody and ifin he had known the captain has more formations than shown in SP's 1st two games he would have made his adjustments before the game LOPAO..... Figure them Private city fellers jest might have a wrinkle or two. Point here is, if the Bucs are not predictable on offense, the swamp could get a tad pesky for the Warriors battling circle flies and a game plan with a few wrinkles!

This is what I'm hearing as well, jasper by as many as they want

I want to see this game. Marion County is very talented, but obviously Boyd is doing some good things as well. I picked Tyner over Boyd by 7 and was way off on the prediction. The Ross Factor could be the difference in this game, but I know Coach Reynolds is a good coach as well. As of now I will go with Marion County by 14.

Old Pirate says ole Roy has got a point, a HEEP of you Jasperlite fellers is acting like you plum fergot how it feels to have a bullseye on you. OP says the real rumor by many Jasperlites is, Jasper by a lot. The Warrior D according to the True Believers is nobody can consistently move the ball against a SOS coached team. Dad burnit, ifin he had known that QB was a real good runner from Peabody and ifin he had known the captain has more formations than shown in SP's 1st two games he would have made his adjustments before the game LOPAO..... Figure them Private city fellers jest might have a wrinkle or two. Point here is, if the Bucs are not predictable on offense, the swamp could get a tad pesky for the Warriors battling circle flies and a game plan with a few wrinkles!

sp has given up 83 in 2 weeks. I think Marion going to be just fine .

I want to see this game. Marion County is very talented, but obviously Boyd is doing some good things as well. I picked Tyner over Boyd by 7 and was way off on the prediction. The Ross Factor could be the difference in this game, but I know Coach Reynolds is a good coach as well. As of now I will go with Marion County by 14.

You never know what happens in any given game but IF Boyd is 35 points better than Tyner, I'd pick Boyd in a second.Iactually thought Tyner would beat Boyd. Boy was I fooled.