1) Cheatham County 5-1

2) White House 5-2

3) Harpeth 5-2

4) Westmoreland 5-2

5) White House Heritage 2-5

6) Sycamore 2-5

7) Greenbrier 0-7

Who ya got in tonight's games?

Harpeth @ Cheatham - Last time these two teams played it was a three point game at the end. I am not from the area of cheatham county. Guessing this is a rivalry game kind of like Beech/Station Camp or Wilsion Central/Mt. Juliet. I still think douglass and the post player for cheatham will just be to much for harpeth. I think it will be close though single digit game.

Sycamore @ Westmoreland- Westmoreland been on a little slide, but got a nice home win against heritage other night.  Never know what Matt brown going to do. Westmoreland being at home I feel will win this game, but is my upset pick of the night- Sycamore by 2

White House @ Greenbrier - Can't see White House losing this game. If it gets down in the 50s greenbrier will have a shot , but if game gets over 60 , White House wins.

Any word on make up games from the snow days??

So Rick Byrd was in Fairview tonight in the bleachers. We asked him who he was there to watch. We bluntly asked him what about Douglas. He asked us how tall is he and what's his name. How in the world has he not heard of Douglas? Was he messing with us? I hope so. Douglas is still far and away the best baller I've seen, read about, and followed this year.

Who was he there to watch???

And thats hard for me to believe that he doesn't even know who one of the  leading scorers in the state is , in his own backyard. So i am guessing he was messing with you !!

Edited by essencOFtruth

Who was he there to watch???

And thats hard for me to believe that he doesn't even know who one of the leading scorers in the state is , in his own backyard. So i am guessing he was messing with you !!

He was watching one of the kids from Camden. We didn't see a standout near Douglas' talent. (Not meant to be mean.) Said they were looking at Juniors right now. Edited by Jacketman89
  • Upvote 1

saw the scores from last night everything seems to be right in my book. I had to work last night so was unable to see any games but after seeing the wh greenbrier score, and seeing them play a couple weeks ago greenbrier is not the worst team in this district dispite the record. they are trying to figure out how to win. they will be a team you dont want to face come tourny time as long as they continue to play hard.

cheatham is still the team to beat will win out

white house is closing the gap but dont have enough defense to get it done and if they dont shoot well they can be beat by anyone finish 2-2 beat heritage and westmoreland lose to cc and harpeth. harpeth is harpeth but i think they win out westmoreland both wh teams sycamore, westmorelands early wins might let them settle in the middle i have them losing the final 4 district games. greenbrier will win 2 of their last four (westmoreland heritage cc sycamore) wh heritage finishes 1-4 (cc harpeth wh greenbrier sycamore) sycamore winless in the final 4, might win one (greenbrier heritage harpeth cc)

so based on that my final standings are

1. CC 11-1 first rd bye

2. Harpeth 9-3

3. WH 8-4

4. Westmoreland 6-6

5. WH heritage 3-9

Greenbrier and Sycamore both finish 2-10 and idk how the tie break works so for bracket purpose say greenbrier wins the tie break so they are 6 and sycamore 7

FIRST RD

HARPETH VS SYCAMORE upset by sycamore

WH VS GREENBRIER win by WH

WESTMORELAND VS WH HERITAGE winner plays CC in the semis win by westmoreland 

SEMI

WH vs Sycamore

CC vs Westmoreland

Finals 

CC vs WH cheatham wins 

Bama what games are u watching . Talent ? Really !!! Their best player is a guy that is barely 5'5 and shoots it average yes I know he had 8. 3's the other night . Their post player is average . After that they are all garbage , If not for their coach who I think is best in the district , this team might have 4 or 5 wins

I will have to agree more with Bomber on this one. I don't know about harpeth being more talented. Instead they probably are more basketball smart, and play really fundamental and hard. 

Anywho, I will have to also agree with the guru who has been missing for a while....... Greenbrier is improving and has some players that could upset or start winning some games if they ever figure it out..... Thats the question though will they??

Alright games tomorrow night........who ya got?

Westmoreland (6-2) @ Greenbrier (0-8)---- Guru seems to think Greenbrier is going to win this game. I want to tend to agree with him. They are due a win, if nothing else even plays a factor. I just feel westmoreland is a better version of the same type team. So i got westmoreland in an exciting 51-48 game

White House (6-2) @ Cheatham (6-1)-- All depends on which White House team shows up... Obviously the game of the night in this district. If cheatham wins I would say mark up another regular season championship and bye for cheatham. If White House wins, the top spot is still up for grabs. Hopefully won't disappoint, I am going to go watch because just watching douglas is a treat enough. Cheatham wins in a great game in the 60s. 

White House Heritage (2-5) @ Harpeth (5-3)-- Heritage has been the "enigma" i feel . was it just blinded hype at the beginning of the year, locker room issues, players quitting and so forth. Because they have size, and some talented athletic type players. Feel they just been searching for how they need to play all year. Its getting close to tourney time so I feel Petrone  will have them playing better these last district games heading into the district tournament they are hosting.   They played well through 3 quarters at Westmoreland. Got a feeling Heritage going to give harpeth a run for their money!! I got heritage in a 58-52 Road win.

Edited by essencOFtruth

What's the deal with White House being involved in a couple of fights?  Has anyone been ejected and have to miss ball games?  I heard that an opposing coach even put his hands on one of the Blue Devil players the other night and all heck broke loose.  Even a parent coming out of the stands.  What's up with that? 

Cleggy, good to see you!!

The fights were amongst fans not players.

At harpeth it was a jv game getting out of control, because of refereeing and no punches were thrown but a harpeth coach broke it up by grabbing a white house player, whose parent was there that started the altercation of the night ........ Then if you ever been to harpeth fans of opposing teams have to sit on same side, and was a scuffle after varsity game in bleachers.

The other night against sycamore it was a free throw, and one of white house's players was guarding brown on the court over by their coach. Obviously also you know being in their live game "huddle" which is legal,  Sycamore coach then used his arm and body to body the white house player out of the "huddle" which got a parent hot which then started the verbal altercation between parent and sycamore coach.

So no WH players in any trouble or even any white house players even receiving a techinical in either situation.

Edited by buledievlpdrie