Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

What I know about that area and what goes on down there is VERY limited. One thing I do know is there is a TON of passion in both SP and Marion Co.  I would like to see Coach Stone back at his rightful school. I've met the guy a few times and he seems like a great person and i think everyone would agree that he's a fine coach.

Just read that Hunter Zeman has a MCL sprain and will not need surgery. Great news for that young man!

That is good news. Hoping for a speedy recovery for that kid. He's one of my favorites. I know the family very well. All good players for us.  The Boss will get him the proper physical therapy to recover.

Edited by MarionMadness

What I know about that area and what goes on down there is VERY limited. One thing I do know is there is a TON of passion in both SP and Marion Co. I would like to see Coach Stone back at his rightful school. I've met the guy a few times and he seems like a great person and i think everyone would agree that he's a fine coach.

He cant come back yet, op was the one that ran him off. Ask him why stone left? I know you went to bridgeport, op, no need to try to act otherwise.

He cant come back yet, op was the one that ran him off. Ask him why stone left? I know you went to bridgeport, op, no need to try to act otherwise.

OP has gutted Lying Lips already, No need for Pujo to ask about such mess, he knows enough to know better. Question do you know the difference in ignorance & stupidity? Listen up LL, ignorance is lacking knowledge or awareness about something in particular, stupidity is.....behavior that show lack of good sense, synonyms: lack of intelligence, brainlessness. Recon coacht fellers is seeing which way the needle is pointing. Question, how would that feller know about your grand daddy, he sure ain't old enough! LOPAO....At ease private. Edited by OLD PIRATE

.behavior that show lack of good sense, synonyms: lack of intelligence, brainlessness. Recon coacht fellers is seeing which way the needle is pointing. Question, how would that feller know about your grand daddy, he sure ain't old enough! LOPAO....At ease private.

Yeah, i would agree that they definitely see which way the needle is pointing.......for sure. Im pretty sure that a lot of people know about a family buisness that has been going for over fifty years. I know about my grandfather and i am to young to have known him.

Im glad to see you are still here supporting the warriors. This is the same thing you said, even as the season was going on this year. No way yall will be better, who is gonna get the four yards.....blah blah blah. I dont agree as of now that mc will be better, but i think they have a shot to be close and if everything falls into place who knows? A lot depends on zeman and the extent of his injury, likely an acl. Mc will definitely need him back at full strength. A year bigger, faster and stronger will help the kids. Keep doubting them and you can come back to cookeville again and watch after your team is done. Silver is better than a third round pasting. Lol, so you know that the region will be down nostradamas? Outside of Tyner, who will be worse? Boyd thinks they will be better, meigs will be better brainerd, bledsoe, poll, silverdale all will be improved. Yall will likely take some lumps again and then get to thay awful region schedule and be the hottest team in the state again and talk about how much you have improved. I have a question, how are you gonna replace #7?

Lying lips I garuntee you is full of mess. A few years ago when Grider lost some championships and you fellars was back home repainting your fieldhouse you was on these websites talking about our boys winning silver. Now since the great one has lost two in a row it aint that bad to you. I was curious when you was going to answer old pirates questions he asked you. Fact is if that Walters boy hadnt come back you would not be back in Cookeville. He could take over a game just like that zeman boy could and that Richardson boy did. You think im joking but im not.