Moving to Division II

boxer822

Several media outlets are reporting CAK will go Division II next year as well. Any word on Knoxville Catholic?

im hearing they are staying D1 if they can figure out how to keep the players whose parents are working in some capacity to offset the tuition .. they can't pay parents for odd jobs and stay D1 is what I had thought tssaa has,said but if they can figure out a way I think they stay D1 .. they would rather play the 4A schools than to face BA ,McCallie ,Baylor , MBA etc .. I can see where it would be difficult in other sports to travel .. wonder if they just played a regular schedule in other sports and played in D2 when states came around.. if that would work .. that would prevent them from having to travel alot ..

im hearing they are staying D1 if they can figure out how to keep the players whose parents are working in some capacity to offset the tuition .. they can't pay parents for odd jobs and stay D1 is what I had thought tssaa has,said but if they can figure out a way I think they stay D1 .. they would rather play the 4A schools than to face BA ,McCallie ,Baylor , MBA etc .. I can see where it would be difficult in other sports to travel .. wonder if they just played a regular schedule in other sports and played in D2 when states came around.. if that would work .. that would prevent them from having to travel alot ..

I'm hearing the same rumors. Grace Christian is also trying to stay in D1, from what I've been told. It'll be interesting to see what the ultimate decision will be for both teams next week.