South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

South Pittsburg have always dished out at different teams.

I believe the charges are kidnapping and burglary in the 1st degree, not "breaking and entering". Eating a biscuit in the car? Really? :roflol:

Vic should have avoided this situation like the plague, but he was blinded by the lightening.

All you South Pitt hosers love to give everybody else crap, then act like yours don't stink. If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it when Karma bites you in the but.

Why are you all involving Jesse? Why throw the race card? This isn't about race.

whether you like it or not the people at SP are behind this kid. The ones who have talked to him, interacted with him, the ones whos kids attend high school with him. The people who have such a problem with it have never spoke to him there kids are not in school with him but just choose to believe everything they read on the news.My question to the posters outside of Sp is how does this affect you? The jasper posters how does this affect you? Troll do you have a kid that goes to school at Sp? How about you all go down to the Jackson co court house Monday and express all your negative feelings there tell Reverend Jackson how you feel about it. you can best believe that the Sp community will be there in support of him

I'm glad he is getting some positive support from the community. Sounds like he needs it. But I doubt he would be getting this level of support if he weren't a stud athlete.

My only beef is that he should not be eligible to play football at South Pitt.

If he wasn't a stud athlete then no one would know anything about it. if he attended school and played in the band no one would say a word.

If he wasn't a stud athlete not many in SP would be behind him supporting him either. I have a feeling after this is long and over with you all won't have anything to do with this student athlete.

If he wasn't a stud athlete then no one would know anything about it. if he attended school and played in the band no one would say a word.

If he wasn't a stud athlete not many in SP would be behind him supporting him either. I have a feeling after this is long and over with you all won't have anything to do with this student athlete.

worry about the mountain let us sp folks worry about Sp I have a feeling that when its long and over with Grundy will still be one if the worst football programs in Tn. Maybe you should put you time and effort into Grundy because they sure need all they can get

And there is old b white again... your team sucks and will continue to suck, just like mountain trolls. Nice record yall have since yall can not bus kids from all over...

The kid is staying with someone in alabama. Their home is close to the park in sp. I mowed their grass up until the weather change. He has lived there since bledsoe week. So there is your change of address..

This kids rights were violated. Period. He was offered a school for something that happened in June? Don't think school is out for summer break in June. So obviously he didn't get in trouble in school.. that's how he left on good standing from scottsboro

Old Pirate says you win the POS award for today., Connections down under say there are players involved here that are attempting to individually persecute the kid. All the others are going about their lives until they are proven guilty. OP talked to a high profile individual who thinks a few heads will roll before all said & done. Old Pirate says getting charged does not indicate guilt. Regardless, this is jest another example of adults causing a youngon misery.

http://newschannel9.com/news/local/south-pittsburg-hs-football-player-back-in-jail-in-scottsboro-after-june-incident

Well he's back in the slammer again... I highly doubt Vic and staff would have been so welcoming and helpful for a 5'6" 315 pounder that runs a 7 flat 40...

I believe the charges are kidnapping and burglary in the 1st degree, not "breaking and entering". Eating a biscuit in the car? Really? :roflol:

Vic should have avoided this situation like the plague, but he was blinded by the lightening.

All you South Pitt hosers love to give everybody else crap, then act like yours don't stink. If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it when Karma bites you in the but.

I'm not saying I agreed with it from the start but many people gathered all information needed before allowing him to play then TSSAA cleared him AFTER his previous school was contacted. As far as eating a biscuit I don't know as I was not there but neither were you. From what most have gathered the other 3 all have said McQueen didn't know what was going on. You can cast stones at SP but unlike Signal you will have to bite that tongue and keep watching them win. Every..Single..Year..

This is the last thing I want to say about Dylan. I've only known him since he moved to SP. He and his mom are very nice people. People from SP, Pisgah, North Jackson, and Scottsboro that I know all say that he was never a problem in school. I know he was charged with the same thing the others were. If they prove he did wrong then he will serve the time and rightfully so. However, even though our system isn't this way anymore due to social media influence especially, I still think the kid is innocent until proven guilty. Tony stated earlier he was in the car while everything was going on. That's what I have heard as well. If he gets back with the Pirates he will be a man on a mission....http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/columns/story/2016/oct/28/wiedmer-mcqueen-case-southern-small-town-perf/394800/