South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

If he played in Dunflop game, it wouldn't have been close.

Total irrelevant to what's being discussed. But that doesn't say much for your opinion of those that were playing. "If we'd gotten a transfer in quicker we'd have won."

You still got that L. Couldn't run the ball or stop the run. But SC was lucky.

Nope, won most competitions I had against Sp as a matter fact, but that's besides the point. Lol I'm just not "down" with having felons on a high school field. Idk if you are aware but when you break laws your rights are taken away. This situation seems as bad as the Brock Turner case so far.

your ignorance supersedes you- you have rights until your found guilty ! Ever heard the phrase let the world think your stupid but don't open your mouth and prove it to them? Apply it moving toward it will help

Total irrelevant to what's being discussed. But that doesn't say much for your opinion of those that were playing. "If we'd gotten a transfer in quicker we'd have won."

You still got that L. Couldn't run the ball or stop the run. But SC was lucky.

Actually it is relevant because you are in this thread piling on and were implying he played against you.  I also remember you were one of the Jasper apologists for the Jasper assistant coach from Dunlap even though he also stole play books from Seq.  Frankly, It was the 1st game of the season and new it would be tough.  That said, SP hasn't needed him during the season. You are full of bovine excrement pulling that "if we gotten a transfer" line on me.  Frankly, you shouldn't be allowed to be a moderator on the 1a/2a boards due to your apparent bias and conflict of interests. You don't see me in the Dunflop threads bagging on your team.

Lastly, I would not have played the kid unless the court stuff was resolved, but Childress gave the o.k.  Plus, I was surprised the kid didn't have a lawyer until the judge appointed him a public defender this week.  With a competent lawyer, the charges would likely look a lot different. 

So if a teacher were to be charged with rape but hadn't been convicted you would be ok with them coaching? It doesn't matter to me if he's convicted yetor not. Lol and yes he shouldn't be allowed on a high school field I said it I said it ! Lol he shouldn't be allowed on a normal high schools property right now. He belongs in an alternative school if he wants to further his education. Where there are people there to supervise him. Had he not been an athlete that's where he would be. You think getting off easy and letting him live it up at Sp playing sports is going to help this young man? Absolutely not, if he faces no real consequences for a big boy crime, he's just going to do it again.

You didn't say whether he was innocent or not.  You imply you know what the jury doesn't.   Plus, the kid isn't a felon yet.  He just got appoint a public defender lawyer this week.