Fulton at Catholic (part II)

QSouth89

Dont I wish, We are nowhere near as good as in years past and with us moving to 5A we will probably be garbage, heck we might not win a game next season, we will be rebuilding for the next couple of seasons im pretty sure! =(

I haven't seen you on these boards in a long time. About a year. But I see you are still making crazy predictions as evidenced by your recent post on other threads. Why wast everyone's time? Why not bring something meaningful to the table??

I see Q Hotlz in full affect lol... Catholic is on another level this year... Fulton must create TOs and must limit the big plays... force Catholic to sustain long drives and just give yourself a chance late... That is easier said than done but that's the only way Fulton wins this one... Again like last time the line play will be huge and Catholics line is great... this is playoff time though and I have seen crazier things... I'll always roll with the home team Fulton in an upset 48-42...

Catholic is playing very well. Line has really improved. Starting two freshman and a new center who have grown so nice the first time we played.

I was looking at the brief history between the schools and Catholic leads the series 6-5. History shows that the winner of the regular season match-up has lost in the playoffs but they've only managed to play twice in a season on 3 previous times. When Fulton scored 60 on Sullivan East that got that attention of the Irish.  I'm sure the team will be focused and prepared.

Edited by QSouth89

I'll pick Catholic by 28 points.

I herd an interesting fact this week.  I guy I work with, a long time basketball ref, says he works round ball with one of the zebras who was bragging that he will be refereeing the Fulton Catholic game on Friday.  What makes this interesting to me, is that the zebras are all from the Greeneville association.  

I herd an interesting fact this week.  I guy I work with, a long time basketball ref, says he works round ball with one of the zebras who was bragging that he will be refereeing the Fulton Catholic game on Friday.  What makes this interesting to me, is that the zebras are all from the Greeneville association.  

That is usually what happens in the playoffs as far as refs coming in from other regions. I believe we are too strong for Fulton this year; KC 48 Fulton 14. Really cannot see any team in TN (you too Maryville and Alcoa) hanging with the Irish this season.

Bragging?  Does that mean Fulton should expect help or he's looking forward to seeing the game?