South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

We won't have an easy time stopping yalls offense, we may have a stop or two but not many. But I don't see them being on the field much. CA will use the clock to their advantage and just pound the ball down the field for the score. It won't be a high scoring game which is the reason it could go either way. If CA didn't have the ability to use so much time and pound the ball, we would get scored on too many times to make up.

Our defense is stingy don't expect to run the ball at will.

We won't have an easy time stopping yalls offense, we may have a stop or two but not many. But I don't see them being on the field much. CA will use the clock to their advantage and just pound the ball down the field for the score. It won't be a high scoring game which is the reason it could go either way. If CA didn't have the ability to use so much time and pound the ball, we would get scored on too many times to make up.

Do you think CA offence is better than Marion or Sequatchie?

Better ask Fayetteville, we don't have to be on the Field long to be 28 Points ahead in just a few minutes. Way to many Weapons on this South Pittsburg Team for Columbia Academy to slow down , much less Stop.. South Pittsburg by 28...

Edited by Geno

Going to be truthfully honest and say this game won't be a blowout. We have never seemed to be able to completely shut down a grind it out slow pace offense. I look for this game to be a 2-3 td win for SP. I'm going to say right now we won't have more than 7 times to score all game so we better make the most of it and not turn the ball over. One mistake or two and things could really turn in CA favor. If we go back and really evaluate what happen at SC some of you can actually make sense of it. Yes, our offense was skeptical early on but our D really had a problem defending for 4 downs on a lot of drives. It seemed we would hold up and the just a few plays broke to the second level and it was over. That being said I don't think CA will be as physical as SC but we will see a similar type game. If SP takes care of the football I don't think CA has a chance to slow the offense down. IT'S COMING!!!!! just not as bad as what some are predicting.

Going to be truthfully honest and say this game won't be a blowout. We have never seemed to be able to completely shut down a grind it out slow pace offense. I look for this game to be a 2-3 td win for SP. I'm going to say right now we won't have more than 7 times to score all game so we better make the most of it and not turn the ball over. One mistake or two and things could really turn in CA favor. If we go back and really evaluate what happen at SC some of you can actually make sense of it. Yes, our offense was skeptical early on but our D really had a problem defending for 4 downs on a lot of drives. It seemed we would hold up and the just a few plays broke to the second level and it was over. That being said I don't think CA will be as physical as SC but we will see a similar type game. If SP takes care of the football I don't think CA has a chance to slow the offense down. IT'S COMING!!!!! just not as bad as what some are predicting.

Good post that has good points.

It's coming! By at least 21 points even with the slow pace.

We will see how that grind it out offense reacts to getting hit in the mouth every down for 4 quarters.