South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Alright south Pitt fans wheres a good place for us to eat before the game, and hopefully meet some of you nice people before we go to war and hate each other for 48 minuets! LoL

Old Pirate says existing I-24, 2 miles from the SP Speedway, 1/4 mile from Peglegs crashed airplane on the hill on the right jest above the Pirate's Warning of Entering Pirate Country and a list of State Championships a feller can choose from about any menu known, McDonalds, Wendy's - No Relation to Roy's Wendy, Arby's, Kent Fried, Pizza Hut, Long Johns, Taco Bell, Chinese buffet, Cracker Barrell, Waffle House, Krystal. If yous looking fer viddles to stick to the ribs, The Pirate/ Home of the favorite Harvey Burger, Dixie Freeze and Steverenos Italian known fer a few extra choices of think jest blocks from the stadium.

Old Pirate says existing I-24 a feller can choose from about any menu known, McDonalds, Arby's, Kent Fried, Pizza Hut, Long Johns, Taco Bell, Chinese buffet, Cracker Barrell, Waffle House, Krystal. If yous looking fer viddles to stick to the ribs, The Pirate/ Home of the favorite Harvey Burger, Dixie Freeze and Steverenos Italian known fer a few extra choices of think jest blocks from the stadium.

Thanks I'm sure me and ONB will be at one of these I like small local favorites you can eat fart food anywhere we like locals input. Old sportswriter from Harriman turned us on to one there and it's great.

Thanks I'm sure me and ONB will be at one of these I like small local favorites you can eat fart food anywhere we like locals input. Old sportswriter from Harriman turned us on to one there and it's great.

Dad burnit, OP ain't got a clue which eatery is the least Farty. Pert near sure it'll be breezy enough a feller could easily blame it on the skillet slinger in tow. LOPAO

If you and ONB eat that fart food, Roy won't let yall get any where near Murphys pole.

Yall will have to stay downwind from us.

I wouldn't mind seeing mcqueen play.. he makes fast kids look slow

Your boy played a heck of a game last night. I like his and Franklin's intensity. Our line play this year has been amazing. JoJo is quick as all get out but would love to see another weapon come back for sure. Just don't think it will....Shout out to our kicker last night. By far his best performance of the year to me on kickoffs especially.

Your boy played a heck of a game last night. I like his and Franklin's intensity. Our line play this year has been amazing. JoJo is quick as all get out but would love to see another weapon come back for sure. Just don't think it will....Shout out to our kicker last night. By far his best performance of the year to me on kickoffs especially.

When both of those boys are in on defense, it's pick your poison! Double team one and you leave the other open for something to happen! The stop #55 had on the back was a statement! Kudos to the kicker as well, he showed out last night!