South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I've not seen Kennemore for SP. No idea what he can do or how fast he is. GBNation has seen him several games on film. What I do know is GB couldn't cover 88 for Coalfield in the 1st half. That kid was very impressive running his routes and getting separation. 2nd half, GB seemed to reel him in a little. Bottom line, GB can't afford to allow separation on the outside during this game. That means from snap 1. GB has several athletes on the defense and should pose several problems tomorrow night. It will all come down to forcing SP to use their seldom used punter. Can GB get the stops?

Kennemore will be the best player on the field tomorrow night for either team. I wouldnt kick it to him in the kicking game at all.

Hey guys Glenn here. I have tried to stay away some this year afraid I was gonna jinks us after we beat jasper but I think we are going to be ok no matter what. Ok first thing I wanna say is, we are really fast. I mean really really fast. Coach Grider has done a really good job working with the men on their fastness. I don't know anything about Greenback but after these last few games I just don't know if there is anyone fast enough to stay with us. I guess I'm saying that after I watched the champions game last year. Greenback didn't look that fast. So unless they have been working on their fastness. Like really really worked on their fastness. Then they aren't going to be fast enough. Im going to say we beat em pretty good. Go Pirates!

• Upvote 1

You as well as me know when you go to Pitt and play a football game YOU ARE THE UNDERDOG!They EXPECT to win while most hope to win.The way they try and are successful most of the time with the intimidation tactics from the fans.The atmosphere is the way they love it down there.We have to change it by playing well!We have our work cut out for us!!!

Well that environment is my cup of tea! GB thrives on that. Bring it on and get our boys pumped up even more. We ain't scared!

We haven't played a lot of passing teams. We played a few weaker teams that tried to pass a lot. Here is the problem I see with passing teams. Some incomplete passes stop the clock and lengthen the game. That gives the SP offense more chances. Throughout the past 10 years that isn't the recipe to beat us.

now do you really think we think you would give us the recipe to beat you guys, lol? Sounds like to me you are using reverse psychology hoping we don't pass much. We do like to run! Doesn't everybody but we can also pick apart a defense if QB has enough time.

On the impact of plying at Beene Stadium and Vic Grider Field, "I don't think that's going to bother us at all," Roberts said. "I think we're going to like going somewhere else."

Doubt its a factor. The better team usually wins regardless of where they play. Fan support can be a factor on a few occasions,but its rare.

On the impact of plying at Beene Stadium and Vic Grider Field, "I don't think that's going to bother us at all," Roberts said. "I think we're going to like going somewhere else."

I like the way they are thinking.You have to love going to a great place like that with a great atmosphere,shouldn't bother them!Line it up and play.You can try the bulletin board stuff and post things the kids say and if that what fires your boys up it may work against you.I expect our boys to be confident--they better be or they will get horse whipped!13-0 against 12-1 these are the two BEST in the East going atnit nothing to take lightly by either team.GAME DAY!!!!!!!