Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

Whitehaven vs Lausanne is now a reality. Your source was right.

I don't think that MBA or BA is scared to play us ... AT THEIR PLACE. The question with them becomes, will they return the favor and come to Whitehaven to play the next season? Home and Home contracts. Do you think they are willing to do that?

BA would come but MBA WILL NOT lol. They don't want to come to us and we are 8-10 mins down the street. Makes you look at life different lol Edited by FBfan26

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan y'all would pack the house for that one. Would be similar to the EN game at vandy. With y'all willing to play anyone I wonder why this wasn't considered.

This game would shut Middle TN DOWN.This would have to be a Saturday game @ Vandy or Tsu.Tsu would make it tricky because all the Memphis kids that attends tsu. Personally idk but between travel "why they left 4a" and us already playing 3 to 4 privates from what I'm hearing. After this chat I'm definitely going to ask.

Honestly BKisler, I prefer when Whitehaven leaves off 6A teams that they may see in the playoffs. That's my personal preference. Whitehaven looks one way on film. Totally different when it's up close and personal. I understand that Whitehaven might have to do something like that if they can't find teams to play ... but it's not something I'm in favor of doing. Honestly, I'd much rather travel to Dallas, and/or to New Orleans. We are already going to E. St. Louis. Let's go West and South as well if need be.

However, just think about it. Region 7 has Arlignton, Collierville, Houston, Bartlett, and Cordova. If Whitehaven is going to play a 6A team that is not in Region 8 ... why not play one of them? I'm sure we would if we could. 

At this point, I'm sure Coach Saulsberry would be willing.

KWC; I understand and agree 100%. Just saying that Mt. Juliet wouldn't back down from playing Whitehaven.

Try Louisville Trinity. They struggle to fill a schedule. I am sure they would give you plenty of competition.

Alright BigPurple! LOLOLOL

Don't start none, it won't be none!

Milan called for a game. I was told that Saulsberry was offered two year contract with both games in Whitehaven and he was chicken. We even offered to buy the team pizza before the game and have all our fans pay double at the gate. Too skeered!!

Just the record...for years coach saulsberry and Dr. Hunter both have tried to get games with S. Panola, Southaven and Olive Branch. I was just told today that Olive branch is supposed to move down to 5a but the only thing OB ever wanted to do with us was 7 on 7...and offer a BS one sided deal on a game that they knew we would never go for but then tell people they offered us a game but we refused... the convention bureau president tried to get a game with us and S.Panola in the liberty bowl and on TV years ago but they refused...the teams in MS don't want to play us. That's a FACT!!!!! The whole purpose of the news article is to see who wants to call and book a game without the bs....you come to us, we come to you. That simple....we got 2 state champs in different divisions, other playoff teams but either way its still gone be said our S.O.S is weak so whatever division you're in really don't matter, at least not to me anyway...

Just the record...for years coach saulsberry and Dr. Hunter both have tried to get games with S. Panola, Southaven and Olive Branch. I was just told today that Olive branch is supposed to move down to 5a but the only thing OB ever wanted to do with us was 7 on 7...and offer a BS one sided deal on a game that they knew we would never go for but then tell people they offered us a game but we refused... the convention bureau president tried to get a game with us and S.Panola in the liberty bowl and on TV years ago but they refused...the teams in MS don't want to play us. That's a FACT!!!!! The whole purpose of the news article is to see who wants to call and book a game without the bs....you come to us, we come to you. That simple....we got 2 state champs in different divisions, other playoff teams but either way its still gone be said our S.O.S is weak so whatever division you're in really don't matter, at least not to me anyway...

Preach

Tabernacle

Masjid

CHUUCH

Ok. I've gone over to the D2 forum and I posted directly to BA and MBA that Whitehaven is looking for two games in 2017 and I asked if they are willing to commit to a home & home.

Whitehaven needs 2 games in 2017 (BA and MBA)

Let's see what kind of response this gets.

So do you think the coaches and ADs only read coacht? That post will interest them so much they'll call? Lol

If you guys are having problems just sign the schedule and play away. I would think if you play MBA, Ensworth and BA that your scheduling woes for the following year would end because you'd have three losses?

BTW teams not traveling to Memphis is nothing new. Coaches have known for years the corruption surrounding Memphis and want no part of it. I am certain you will deny it but every year (see last year) there seems to be a news report about a scandal at a Memphis school. Obviously not every school is having issues but that stigma is out there.