After today. I'm done with the NFL!!

Big Bigby

I was pulled over back in 2000 by a black cop doing 70 in a 45. He asked for my license and I kept digging for my white privilege card but I couldn't find it.  I thought to myself,  could it be that white privilege doesn't exist?? I wound up getting a fat ticket cause I was breaking the law.  That black cop was living the American dream because he desired to become a police officer! !  There is no white privilege.  Trump is not racist.  He was down in Texas neck deep in shiyte helping black,  white,  and Hispanic American citizens.  People have been lied too so much they think it's truth.  The media needs to be driven back under ground.  Stop with this nonsense

8 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I was pulled over back in 2000 by a black cop doing 70 in a 45. He asked for my license and I kept digging for my white privilege card but I couldn't find it.  I thought to myself,  could it be that white privilege doesn't exist?? I wound up getting a fat ticket cause I was breaking the law.  That black cop was living the American dream because he desired to become a police officer! !  There is no white privilege.  Trump is not racist.  He was down in Texas neck deep in shiyte helping black,  white,  and Hispanic American citizens.  People have been lied too so much they think it's truth.  The media needs to be driven back under ground.  Stop with this nonsense

Amen 

2 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

But they think they will that is the point. How many kids (especially the top talent) would opt to play another sport instead without a pro option?

Studies have shown that kids and parents greatly overestimate their odds of going into pro sports.

Over half of college football players think they will go pro and roughly 75% of college basketball players think they will go pro. And those numbers are only slightly higher than with high school athletes. We know the reality is that it is more like 1%.

I think most of them would play.  I really don't think playing in the NFL is the motivating factor. 

I won't be watching the No Football League this year including the Stupor Bowl.  I didn't watch the Stupor bowl last year.  The fact is, the 2-bit quarterback had the socks on with pigs that was a violation of the NFL policy and now it has been spun to be something else.  It is nothing but cover for him being a sorry backup QB.  This stuff started long before Trump came along.  The Dallas attack resulted in 5 Dallas police officers being killed as a result of this movement and that doesn't even account for the 2 in NY and other places.  The people that incited that visited the W.H. immediately following. 

12 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

What does everyone think of how the Cowboys handled it tonight?

anthem1-e1506386235171.jpg?w=560&h=316&c

Actually I don,t care if they stand with their finger up their behinds. If this was our biggest issues, we,d be in great shape. Just a distraction from real world problems. I,ve always heard,the longer you stir manure,the worse its gonna  stink

Edited by pujo
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Actually I don,t care if they stand with their finger up their behinds. If this was our biggest issues, we,d be in great shape. Just a distraction from real world problems. I,ve always heard,the longer you stir manure,the worse its gonna  stink

Hahahaha 

I watched to see what they'd do, now watching SNAPPED to see if KING is on this episode LOL

• CoachT locked this topic