After today. I'm done with the NFL!!

Big Bigby

35 minutes ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

For ALL these disrespectful, unappreciative Fools kneeling for the Anthem in protest, You're choosing the wrong platform for your disillusioned and fallacious protest!!! First of all, our Anthem and flag do NOT represent the Government or law enforcement!!! They represent We the People, especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice in defending our nation and our Freedoms!!! That's who you're disrespecting!!! Secondly, the premise of your protest is pure B.S. propaganda and lies force-fed to the Libtards by the MSM and the Establishment. The cops do NOT target Blacks and the Black community is NOT being oppressed!!! If you really want to help, donate your time speaking to inner city kids about the importance of family since 75% of the households with children in the Black community are run by single mothers. Teach them the importance of getting an education or learning a marketable skill. Teach them to stay away from gangs, drugs and alcohol and obey the Friggin laws!!! Then donate 90% of your salary to inner city programs and college scholarships. Right now, you're just shining a spotlight on yourselves and not accomplishing a Flippin thing besides disrespecting and peeing off a ton of Patriotic Americans!!!!

Good post!

It was a very good post but he's incorrect on one part...They are targeted, used and oppressed but it's by the people they continue to support, vote for and elect! You know, the side that had Senators KKK Byrd & Gore! The side that continues to push to wipe them out as a people with their "Planned Parenthood" project and others just like it!

I'm glad nobody replied to one of the posts on here...Until they wake as a people and SEE that the D side of politics (Jessie Jackson, Sharpton included) is against them & using them, and they take time to really study & know HISTORY, there's no use to argue with them.

The flag, as has been stated, is not about politics or law enforcement....WRONG platform! 

8 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

For ALL these disrespectful, unappreciative Fools kneeling for the Anthem in protest, You're choosing the wrong platform for your disillusioned and fallacious protest!!! First of all, our Anthem and flag do NOT represent the Government or law enforcement!!! They represent We the People, especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice in defending our nation and our Freedoms!!! That's who you're disrespecting!!! Secondly, the premise of your protest is pure B.S. propaganda and lies force-fed to the Libtards by the MSM and the Establishment. The cops do NOT target Blacks and the Black community is NOT being oppressed!!! If you really want to help, donate your time speaking to inner city kids about the importance of family since 75% of the households with children in the Black community are run by single mothers. Teach them the importance of getting an education or learning a marketable skill. Teach them to stay away from gangs, drugs and alcohol and obey the Friggin laws!!! Then donate 90% of your salary to inner city programs and college scholarships. Right now, you're just shining a spotlight on yourselves and not accomplishing a Flippin thing besides disrespecting and peeing off a ton of Patriotic Americans!!!!

GREAT POST!!!!

Man, come on! No doubt bad things have happened to good people in this country (black and white)!

Have you ever studied real American History and noticed the number of black men owned black slaves in America? That black people sold black slaves? You got A LOT of black people in this country, today, selling you down the river every single day! Making lots of money on getting black America fired up! A black cop shoots a black criminal and here comes Jesse, here comes Sharpton!

Listen, slavery is an awful thing for God made all people to be free...but slavery, ALL OVER this world goes back 1,000s of years and includes just about every race on earth.  You either rise above it when freedom arrives or you live in the past and die full of hate

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Compton said:

75% of black household are run by single mothers  (Wow) how racist. Well u said get an education, what education just 2 learn how blacks invented things and the white man got the credit. Now is this the same flag we are supposed to stand for that made us sit on the back of the bus, who emmett till whistle at a white woman and was disfigured, who later on in life admit it was a lie. Is this the same flag that Jessie Owens represented america in winning gold medals only 2 return to America and he couldn't enter a restaurant. That called Ali the (N) word and wanted him 2 fight the Vietnamese that have never called him such words or oppressed his people. What a joke, my fist is pump in the air as i type.

In the Lords eyes, we are all equally worthless. Only by the blood of Jesus Christ are we saved. Live for today, there is nothing we can do to change the past. Doesn't do any good to go around mad all the time about something you cannot ever change. Be grateful for the country you live in because trust me, there are a lot worse places you could be.

1 minute ago, Gunner0331 said:

In the Lords eyes, we are all equally worthless. Only by the blood of Jesus Christ are we saved. Live for today, there is nothing we can do to change the past. Doesn't do any good to go around mad all the time about something you cannot ever change. Be grateful for the country you live in because trust me, there are a lot worse places you could be.

You said it better than I....Hard to believe but you did :roflolk:

Can anyone think of another country they'd rather live in today?

I'm not done with the NFL, I'll still watch it because the Titans are relevant again after beating the Seahwaks yesterday. 

I'm not happy that kneeing down or sitting in the locker room is the first alternative for the way Trump is. And I don't know if anything will be solved because a lot of these players will take a knee, post all of this or that on social media saying what needs to be done, but will they actually do anything? 

But they are mad at our President, that's all. Some of the things our President says is totally uncalled for and unprofessional. Have to remember that all the NFL are in a fraternity. Calling Collin Kaepernick a SOB, will pissed players off and Trump did just that. 

Also, I don't know if NFL players are required to be on the field during the national anthem, but also remind ourselves that college teams and some high school teams don't have players out side during the national anthem. They're in the locker room. 

Again, I'm not happy of what they're doing, but there platform is significantly way bigger than a bunch of random people posting stuff on a message board. 

6 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I'm not done with the NFL, I'll still watch it because the Titans are relevant again after beating the Seahwaks yesterday. 

I'm not happy that kneeing down or sitting in the locker room is the first alternative for the way Trump is. And I don't know if anything will be solved because a lot of these players will take a knee, post all of this or that on social media saying what needs to be done, but will they actually do anything? 

But they are mad at our President, that's all. Some of the things our President says is totally uncalled for and unprofessional. Have to remember that all the NFL are in a fraternity. Calling Collin Kaepernick a SOB, will pissed players off and Trump did just that. 

Also, I don't know if NFL players are required to be on the field during the national anthem, but also remind ourselves that college teams and some high school teams don't have players out side during the national anthem. They're in the locker room. 

Again, I'm not happy of what they're doing, but there platform is significantly way bigger than a bunch of random people posting stuff on a message board. 

And that's where the mistake is...Its their JOB not a platform..Trump did what he did to push owners to do their jobs as business owners...I don't like the way he did it, but after NASCAR owners took the stand they did, watch NFL owners start to move!

You might be surprised how big this platform here on the T is....Seems to echo much of America's beliefs...Black and white

There are plenty of problems in America. There are more churches than schools, there are several hate groups, many politicians are corrupt, etc. However, I think that the biggest problem in America is the inability for people to allow others to have an opinion different than their own. I will always stand for the national anthem because I believe that it represents the blood shed to have a land meant for freedom, even if it has much room for improvement. However, if someone kneels during it, they are exercising their right to speech that our soldiers have fought and died for. From what I understand, they kneel in protest because they don't see America as a land of the free, not in protest to the soldiers. I may not agree with them, but their actions don't cause me or anyone else any consequences. Until we can learn to ask questions and try to understand each other, instead of just putting others down for an opinion that we disagree with we, we will never come closer to being united, and instead, we will just be more and more divided

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic