South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Now now bass, even Vic said in his article that there's no young boys anymore. Everyone is experienced, everyone is seasoned and with our line and defense which I have seen all three, the Pirates have the best line in the east. Coalfield has the better qb, greenback has a better running back and we have a better line so I like our chances

I agree coalfield does have the best qb and greenback may have the best Rb(that's arguable) but it will come down to the best "team" and I like the pirates chances. The pirates have a lot of weapons especially in the back field and the last two weeks of offense has looked very good and a little different 

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That is true. We aren't as young as we were 4 months ago. We have a shot, but so do 3 other teams in the east. Again, I like our team. They play very hard and well together. I would love to be able to sit here every year and say. Pirates win state. Pirates win state, but we all know in reality that's a hard feat to accomplish. 

The next 3 to 4 years the pirates may not make it every year or win it every year but will be very hard to beat  I see 2019 and 2020 being very special. 

2 hours ago, pegleg said:

That was at our Pirate fundraising Car wash...I drove through so many times I now have to get my truck painted. 

Pegleg you mean to tell me you got Wendy to wash your car several times so you could check her out? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you can see why we didnt ride urjasper goat to Cookeville.  Wendy might break him down going up Cagle mountain.  You think im joking but im not. 

49 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I agree coalfield does have the best qb and greenback may have the best Rb(that's arguable) but it will come down to the best "team" and I like the pirates chances. The pirates have a lot of weapons especially in the back field and the last two weeks of offense has looked very good and a little different 

Your absolutely right about the term “team”. These boys play smash mouth football every game. If they continue to play team ball I think our chances are better than average to reach Cookeville. 

Just one game at a time and no looking past anyone. 

4 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Now now bass, even Vic said in his article that there's no young boys anymore. Everyone is experienced, everyone is seasoned and with our line and defense which I have seen all three, the Pirates have the best line in the east. Coalfield has the better qb, greenback has a better running back and we have a better line so I like our chances

I dont think you all have a better line.Your line is better than last years,your line last year wasnt very good tho we exposed that very early last year.Ours is as good or better than last.We play better team balanced football than last year just dont have three or four all staters.