Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

4 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Agreed can’t run the way he does at that size against a team that hits like us or SP just don’t see him going over 70 yards

He may get 70 yards but it will take him over 30 carries and he usually gets 25 or more carries a game he is the whole offense for Gordonsville but Whitwell will shut Gordonsville down from seeing my team TC play both teams it will be a running clock by 3rd quarter 

Givens got 47 of the 58 snaps Gordonsville ran against Clay County.  And that game came down to the punter dropping the snap and being tackled inside the 5 yard line.  Gordonsville capitalized on that miscue and that was what helped them pull the game out.   If you're gonna be one dimensional against these Red Tigers from Whitwell, you're gonna have a bad day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, croz6110 said:

Wow!

I don't know if I've ever seen Gordonsville put down this bad on here.

Granted, we're not some of our past teams, but I firmly believe the outcome of this game will be much different than most anticipate.

Good luck Croz. I'm hoping your boys surprise some folks Friday night. 

On 11/5/2017 at 8:54 PM, TigerfootballFan said:

The video wasnt made by Whitwell. It was made by FAMED, a company out of chattanooga that makes season long documentaries about each team they follow. Its great for the kids. I agree about coaching staff, whitwell has young coaches just getting started in the game but they did make some adjustments down the stretch to give them a chance to win. Round 3 will be fun.

So y’all have made it to round 3 ????? 

36 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Wow!

I don't know if I've ever seen Gordonsville put down this bad on here.

Granted, we're not some of our past teams, but I firmly believe the outcome of this game will be much different than most anticipate.

This will be a good game. Gordy has a very good running back. Gordy is playing one of the better defenses in 1A this week. Will be a challenge on both sides. I think a lot are just comparing the Clay county and TC games. Im sure Gordy will be prepared and fired up to play.

Edited by TigerfootballFan