#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

4 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

4.3 is awesome and 27 is more then enough for a young man that will get a ride.Now,if you have a kid that is in high school and isn't going to play sports at the next level and are going to college in a year or two .If you want to save some money.Make them take the ACT until they get a 30.

BD eye down't sea why all thes peepull ere braggin' on 30's and stuff on thair testus......One ov my pups wuz frends wif Patton Robinette and hur and Patton caim ovur two tha traylur one day and runned inn thair and sed...."Hey pop, Patton jist maid a 36 on hiz ACT"........Eye looked upp and tolt tham both thait eye haid maid a 37 orr 38 on my laist spellin' test att Deer Old Mairvul Hi and thay wuz allways rume fer emprovemint.......:popcorneater:

Here are Stantons Stats for the Regular Season:

Games: 10

QB Effic: 210

158/242 passing for 2,770 yards, 41 TD's and 9 INT's - 65.9% - Long of 83 yards

50 rushes for 588 yards 9 TD's, Long of 63 Average per rush: 11.8

Total: 3,358 yards, 50 TD's

Average per game: 335.8 5TD's

Average yards per completion: 17.5 - per attempt: 11.4

Here is what I could find for Cade, any more info is appreciated:

Yards Passing: 2005 fro 34 TD's and 5 INT's - 71.8% completion

378 yards rushing for 10 TD's

Total: 2,383 yards, 44TD's

Average per game: 238.3  4.4TD's

Statistical difference between the 2:

Passing TD's - Martin +7

Rushing TD's - Ballard +1

Passing Yards - Martin +765

Rushing Yards - Martin +210

INT's - Ballard +4

Completion% - Ballard +5.9%

Total Yards: Martin +975

Total TD's: Martin +6

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

BD eye down't sea why all thes peepull ere braggin' on 30's and stuff on thair testus......One ov my pups wuz frends wif Patton Robinette and hur and Patton caim ovur two tha traylur one day and runned inn thair and sed...."Hey pop, Patton jist maid a 36 on hiz ACT"........Eye looked upp and tolt tham both thait eye haid maid a 37 orr 38 on my laist spellin' test att Deer Old Mairvul Hi and thay wuz allways rume fer emprovemint.......:popcorneater:

I have never been able to spell and have always just accepted it as fact.Now, I can add one plus one pretty good.That came in pretty good over the years and the spelling hasn't really been a problem.I could use spell check but then folks wouldn't have any thing to correct me on.

Edited by BatmanDevil

40 minutes ago, Mav4life said:

Here are Stantons Stats for the Regular Season:

QB Effic: 210

158/242 passing for 2,770 yards, 41 TD's and 9 INT's - 65.9% - Long of 83 yards

50 rushes for 588 yards 9 TD's, Long of 63 Average per rush: 11.8

Total: 3,358 yards, 50 TD's

Average per game: 335.8 5TD's

Average yards per completion: 17.5 - per attempt: 11.4

Here is what I could find for Cade, any more info is appreciated:

Yards Passing: 2005 fro 34 TD's and 5 INT's - 71.8% completion

378 yards rushing for 10 TD's

Total: 2,383 yards, 44TD's

Average per game: 238.3  4.4TD's

Statistical difference between the 2:

Passing TD's - Martin +7

Rushing TD's - Ballard +1

Passing Yards - Martin +765

Rushing Yards - Martin +210

INT's - Ballard +4

Completion% - Ballard +5.9%

Total Yards: Martin +975

Total TD's: Martin +6

Ballard Finished the Regular season 123-150 which is a 82% completion %.  29 TD to 4 Int and 2068 passing yards.  485 yards rushing with 7 Td's.  The Kid doesn't miss to many passes and hasn't for a couple years now

8 hours ago, cowbellking said:

AC has one chance to win this game. If they can score fast and get ahead. Everyone thinks this game will be about the two QB but that is far from the truth. I can't speak for AC's game plan but I know exactly what Greeneville s will be. Greeneville will come out and run the ball straight down AC's throat. They did it to Science Hill who had 300 pound d lineman and physically dominated the game. By the 4th quarter AC will be beat down physically. If you don't think so watch the YouTube video of the game last yr and look how much bigger and more physical Greeneville is than AC.  So if I was AC I would take the ball first if I win the coin toss and try to score fast and maybe get Greeneville out of their game plan. Then they have a chance.

I agree! The tape is out on how to beat Ac as Grainger exposes them pretty well and those boys on acs defense were beat. Conditioning will have an affect on this gam which Is in Greenevilles favor! 

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I would like to take a moment and thank the staff of the 12-0 Anderson County Mavericks (AC) . It has been fun  to have an opportunity to get on CoachT and smack talk with our opponents and have fun too even with Devilman LOL. But seriously this AC staff working as team has taken a young set of Mavericks that were mercy ruled (running clock) last year by Greeneville Green Devils and turned these guys into a Championship team. That takes a lot of hard work and I am so proud of this year's team! Good job staff for working as a team and creating a Championship Team! When Friday night comes I have faith the Mavericks as a team will make all of there fans proud, win or lose!

GO MAVERICKS Show them a Mercy Rule!

Shoot as a Greeneville fan I'm proud of what AC has been able to do so I know the fans are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I have never been able to spell and have always just accepted it as fact.Now, I can add one plus one pretty good.That came in pretty good over the years and the spelling hasn't really been a problem.I could use spell check but then folks wouldn't have any thing to correct me on.

Batman eye used two haiv a spell checkhur......Wint and blowed thait thang upp...:wacko:

The following comments are made with having seen Greeneville play once (@ Elizabethton) and never having seen AC play:

Greeneville won against Eliz 24-10, but in my opinion Greeneville looked very lethargic in that game.  The 2nd half was a little better but in that particular game Greeneville just did not look like a state championship team.   Now let's be quick to realize that Elizabethton had a very good team this year as well and that had to have something to do with it.    Now that being said, I do think Greeneville wins against AC, let's go with something like 24-14.     But in order to win Greeneville has got to play with passion and enthusiasm.     And don't say something like "What ?!?    Dude, this is round 3, how do you think Greeneville will not be pumped??"         Because I will respond with "Well yeah, then how come Greeneville was so flat against Elizabethton?"             Look, everybody has an off game and maybe the one game I saw was just not representative of the "real" Greeneville.      Something tells me that AC is more hungry for this game, any thoughts on that??

7 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

The following comments are made with having seen Greeneville play once (@ Elizabethton) and never having seen AC play:

Greeneville won against Eliz 24-10, but in my opinion Greeneville looked very lethargic in that game.  The 2nd half was a little better but in that particular game Greeneville just did not look like a state championship team.   Now let's be quick to realize that Elizabethton had a very good team this year as well and that had to have something to do with it.    Now that being said, I do think Greeneville wins against AC, let's go with something like 24-14.     But in order to win Greeneville has got to play with passion and enthusiasm.     And don't say something like "What ?!?    Dude, this is round 3, how do you think Greeneville will not be pumped??"         Because I will respond with "Well yeah, then how come Greeneville was so flat against Elizabethton?"             Look, everybody has an off game and maybe the one game I saw was just not representative of the "real" Greeneville.      Something tells me that AC is more hungry for this game, any thoughts on that??

Biased here but I agree.  Greeneville, just like their number one fan, Devilman, are taking AC for granted.  They "know" they're the better team, which could indeed spell trouble.

8 minutes ago, MavMaximus said:

Biased here but I agree.  Greeneville, just like their number one fan, Devilman, are taking AC for granted.  They "know" they're the better team, which could indeed spell trouble.

I think you're right about the fans, but here's something to consider. Greeneville's entire roster has never advanced beyond the TSSAA quarterfinals. I don't think the players are taking anyone lightly, especially after what happened last year.

Edited by osunut2