Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

Game day!My take on the game and the week of posting.Alot to catch up with this morning!LOL.

This is the semi finals one game to see who goes to the biggest game of the young kids lives as of now.Two of the best 1A teams traditionally in the whole state.If any of you think each of the coaching staffs and players arent going above and beyond what they have done all year then you are the dillusional one.This isnt Whitwell,GCA,Coalfield,Goodpasture,Lipscomb its GREENBACK vs SOUTH PITT,throw out the rest of the season because they all know whats at stake.Its good fun and we all enjoy everyones take one the game but im thinking its going to be an all out war!!SP doesnt lose very often at all and are wanting back at the top of the heap and have the coaching staff and players to get there.GB has been there and also has the players and staff to stay there at least this year and next but it will take the best performance of the year to do it.

We better come to play if we dont we could get ran off our field and if SP doesnt come to play the same thing can happen....But im sure these teams will be prepared for an all out war and will leave it on the field.Safe travels and leave early traffic from down south will be a nightmare today.Lets show South Pitt some great hospitality and send the home with a loss!LOL.Its up to the men on the field now.I like the words coach Grider used---- This is a mans game tonight.

BRING IT GREENBACK!

17 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Game day!My take on the game and the week of posting.Alot to catch up with this morning!LOL.

This is the semi finals one game to see who goes to the biggest game of the young kids lives as of now.Two of the best 1A teams traditionally in the whole state.If any of you think each of the coaching staffs and players arent going above and beyond what they have done all year then you are the dillusional one.This isnt Whitwell,GCA,Coalfield,Goodpasture,Lipscomb its GREENBACK vs SOUTH PITT,throw out the rest of the season because they all know whats at stake.Its good fun and we all enjoy everyones take one the game but im thinking its going to be an all out war!!SP doesnt lose very often at all and are wanting back at the top of the heap and have the coaching staff and players to get there.GB has been there and also has the players and staff to stay there at least this year and next but it will take the best performance of the year to do it.

We better come to play if we dont we could get ran off our field and if SP doesnt come to play the same thing can happen....But im sure these teams will be prepared for an all out war and will leave it on the field.Safe travels and leave early traffic from down south will be a nightmare today.Lets show South Pitt some great hospitality and send the home with a loss!LOL.Its up to the men on the field now.I like the words coach Grider used---- This is a mans game tonight.

BRING IT GREENBACK!

Good post! (Except for the SP losing part lol) Good luck to you guys and hope it's a great game and as always GO PIRATES!!!

16 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Dear Roy,

If you're out there reading this I just wanna say , I hope you and Wendy can resolve whatever it is and put it behind you.   I really can't stand the thought of you at that man from Ronnies red eyes house eating a turkey pot pie and drinking red bull.    You're one of the main reasons I found this website and kept coming back. Wherever you are today I hope you are surrounded by family and friends and having a Blessed day. 

Love,

SouthTown and Family. 

ST I garuntee you I have not seen Wendy since I went back to get my 2014 Murphy Fair book and and she hit me with that durn skillet again she was using to make cornbread.  I guess if I get to go to the game I will ride urjasper goat to that Ryan mans field.  If Grider loses this game our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

BRING IT GREENBACK!

Great post O&B ! Sure hope to get to meet some you GB posters tonight! Have a great day!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

BRING IT GREENBACK!

Where are we meeting tonight? What time? 

27 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom what kind of mess is this? Are you sitting on that Ryan mans side with this orgblack man and cheer against Grider? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you know I'm a Pirate for Life. My life doesn't revolve around a name on CoachT. I enjoy meeting our fellow posters and these guys are top notch