#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

Game day is here , from the start of the winter workouts , spring practice etc. everyone's dream is to be in this game .Congrats to all the teams who made it this far ,the season truly flies by . Looking forward to today's game it's gonna be a huge task for the Jackets today against a powerful Greeneville team , you only have to be better on this day and if you do , you come home with another gold ball. Safe travels to everyone and hoping for an injury free game. Go Jackets !

47 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Game Day.  Safe travels to all. I am looking forward to a well played and  injury free game. To all the seniors a word of advise...... enjoy this game there is a odd  feeling when you pull that jersey over your head for the last time.  Good luck to our opponent, may the best win. To the victor goes the spoils and I am guessing the smack talk

You won't get smack talk from this old Devil and I won't cry like a betoh if we lose.Safe travels and a good clean safe game for both sides.