Griders pirates in 2018

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I'm putting together a list of every SP score dating back to 1924.  Before I get to deep into this, has anyone actually done this?  If so let me know and save me a ton of work :mrgreen:

I would check with Carnac. He has all the answers. 

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

The Speedway is open for business..,

I read where it isn’t open until Saturday. I believe they are holding an open house at the Speedway. I’m going to the jamboree, but doubt I can make it for this open house as well. If you go then let us know about all the new renovations and additions at the stadium. 

19 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I'm putting together a list of every SP score dating back to 1924.  Before I get to deep into this, has anyone actually done this?  If so let me know and save me a ton of work :mrgreen:

Good luck!!! Hope your done with that before the season is over. A lot of work but I know, I ,for one can say I will appreciate it. That is interesting. I'd like to see how many point's also that the D has given up all those year's.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Sportman i am down here just east of Destin at Santa Rosa beach and took a drive up to the Bridge and they said the grouchy man that mumbled about chicken chasing and ankle weights left about two weeks ago.Said all he talked about was that Ryan man and what a mess it was and that the internet down here was horrible.I am not sure were he went but im just gonna let it go i think he will show up sooner or later.

How is the weather and what does the beach and ocean look like?  Roy may still be on 331 looking for boiled peanuts. 

1 minute ago, sportman said:

Good luck!!! Hope your done with that before the season is over. A lot of work but I know, I ,for one can say I will appreciate it. That is interesting. I'd like to see how many point's also that the D has given up all those year's.

When it's done I should be able to give wins/losses/ties as well as points for and against.  

I do have a couple of seasons from the late 20's and early 30's that I am missing. Hopefully I can find those and have the complete set.

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

When it's done I should be able to give wins/losses/ties as well as points for and against.  

I do have a couple of seasons from the late 20's and early 30's that I am missing. Hopefully I can find those and have the complete set.

Good work man.  That is something I will keep and print off to have and hopefully hand down to some younger Pirates in the family.  Thanks in advance. 

I've talked to a few  referees that called the pirates scrimmages and they said basically the same thing. The defense is nasty and the line on both sides are aggressive. Best of luck to the pirates and I hope this is the year you guys are playing for a championship. I have a senior this so I can't come watch like I did last year, but first chance I definitely will. Good luck