Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Who beat Clarkrange other than Cookeville and Stone Memorial?

Coach T last night had white county and Cookeville beating Clark Range by the same score so that is my fault. It showed Clark Range at 11-3. I was just kidding with bobcat because of his bold statement about Clark Range being unbeatable. 

15 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Coach T last night had white county and Cookeville beating Clark Range by the same score so that is my fault. It showed Clark Range at 11-3. I was just kidding with bobcat because of his bold statement about Clark Range being unbeatable. 

You coming to the tournament today and tomm?

Gibson County is much better than early season when we played them.  How did Dyersburg ever beat GC?  If Dyersburg is one of the best AA teams in west Tennessee then AA is way down & Westview is state bound. GC has outplayed and out coached them all night. GC is up by 20 pts and it could have been worse. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

We played well tonight and totally opposite of how we played at Dyersburg. We should be playing Greenfield tomorrow, but tonight it was 5 on 8 in that game between Greenfield and South Side. I don't usually complain about officiating in someone else' game, but the officials ruled that game and unfortunately played a very big factor in the outcome of that game and it was obvious. Hopefully tomorrow night, we'll have a different crew. I believe SS was up 22 in the 3rd and Greenfield got it down to 2 at the end of the game. It was entertaining watching the SS folks and Greenfield folks exchanging words in the first half. Greenfield had a right to be complaining tonight. 

12 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Yes sir, I will be there pulling for Gibson County and Greenfield. Its 6;00 isn't it?

Sorry man. My phone internet has been messed up and I have been working concessions most of the day. I told Chloe's dad that Greenfield showed they are one of the elite tonight after getting behind and having one of the worse officiated games I have seen in a while and still having the heart to make a run and almost pulling it off. We played well tonight and last night but we played terrible Tuesday in Dyersburg. We will have our hands full tomm. Night as well.