Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, Jaychapman said:

Looking forward to Summertown/ WestviewSaturday / Summertown still w/ o big part of last years state tournament run / point guard will be hard to replace but give some younger players some pt 

We have played both and It wouldn't suprise me at all if yow win that game. I think Westview is good but may take them a minute to start clicking.

2 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Looking forward to Summertown/ WestviewSaturday / Summertown still w/ o big part of last years state tournament run / point guard will be hard to replace but give some younger players some pt 

Summertown girls last year carried your coach, they lost 3 games he was outcoached in two and the most important.  Neither team better then Summertown.  Best three point shooter in the state two years in a row he did nothing to help her.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, UCSportsFan said:

Clarkrange  -  Right now IMO they are in a league of their own in Class A girls basketball in the state of Tennessee. 

I see your IMO but don't go there my friend. Gibson County is improving every game and is just as good as Clark Range. Greenfield will have the two best players on the court no matter who they play and that includes Clark Range.  Both could be nominated Miss Basketball again this year.

Just be glad Clark Range is in with Jackson County (0-10) and this is the weakest district they have had in many many years. I never thought I would ever see Jackson County 0-10 on the season. Clark Range is a lock to make it to state. 

Region 7 has 4 of the top 6 or 8 teams in the state. Greenfield, Gibson County, Gleason and Dresden and all 4 will fight it out and its sad that only two will make it to state. 

1 minute ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I see your IMO but don't go there my friend. Gibson County is improving every game and is just as good as Clark Range. Greenfield will have the two best players on the court no matter who they play and that includes Clark Range.  Both could be nominated Miss Basketball again this year.

Just be glad Clark Range is in with Jackson County (0-10) and this is the weakest district they have had in many many years. I never thought I would ever see Jackson County 0-10 on the season. Clark Range is a lock to make it to state. 

Region 7 has 4 of the top 6 or 8 teams in the state. Greenfield, Gibson County, Gleason and Dresden and all 4 will fight it out and its sad that only two will make it to state. 

I knew that would get your dander up ole buddy.  It’s December so it really doesn’t matter how you’re playing right now as we both know. GC and Greenfield will both be tough outs but now don’t sell the twins for Clarkrange short they are the real deal my friend.  Lamar has his team playing at a high level right now. I’ll get a chance to watch them over the Christmas break.  If you and GC end up playing each other in the Christmas tournament let me know and I’ll do my best to come and watch. Clay County plays at Pickett County tomorrow night so I’ll be attending it. One of those two should make it to the state as well. 

9 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Union City will be dangerous come Tournament time as well. Lot of talent on that team.

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We have played both and It wouldn't suprise me at all if yow win that game. I think Westview is good but may take them a minute to start clicking.

We're also gonna be without our PG who's out wth a concussion but looking forward to heading to westview sat for hopefully what'll be a good game!  If any of u guys are there, I'll be doing radio broadcast so come say hello. 

2 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I knew that would get your dander up ole buddy.  It’s December so it really doesn’t matter how you’re playing right now as we both know. GC and Greenfield will both be tough outs but now don’t sell the twins for Clarkrange short they are the real deal my friend.  Lamar has his team playing at a high level right now. I’ll get a chance to watch them over the Christmas break.  If you and GC end up playing each other in the Christmas tournament let me know and I’ll do my best to come and watch. Clay County plays at Pickett County tomorrow night so I’ll be attending it. One of those two should make it to the state as well. 

We got a tough road to get to Greenfield with Sikeston, MO and winner of Dyersburg Gleason. Greenfield has South Side in their bracket. It will be an awesome three day tournament. Dyersburg beat Trenton by 30 or so Tuesday Night. Playing well right now as is South Side. I would love to play Greenfield again and I am sure they would like to play us. Would be great for the fans.