Greeneville @ DB

4 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

That's a big loss for DB. Don't be surprised if DB dramatically improves when he returns.

Depends on who DB is playing.That young man is a stud but you have to get it done up front on offense and play a little defense as well.I could see either back blocking for the other out of the I-formation or something that gives DB a few more options .

51 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Fake news! That's the media for you.

Mavs have won nothing haters gonna hate... 2nd always wants to be first... winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners... 12-1 again in that cupcake schedule making it to the quarterfinals should be a win for yall.

1 hour ago, Devilsx4 said:

Mavs have won nothing haters gonna hate... 2nd always wants to be first... winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners... 12-1 again in that cupcake schedule making it to the quarterfinals should be a win for yall.

Being 2nd last year was a mere coincidental accident; I can assure you that lighting will not strike twice! 

7 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

2nd? More like quarterfinalist. SPRINGFIELD has the 2nd place trophy in their showcase. 

I'd agree with mav that the best team Greeneville played last year in 4A was AC,they were just on the wrong side of the bracket.

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Being 2nd last year was a mere coincidental accident; I can assure you that lighting will not strike twice! 

Might be a prediction you don't like.Elizabethton could be trouble come playoff time and 2nd ,much less 1st place may never come .