Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

25 minutes ago, Vent said:

Trousdale’s OC should be arrested for child abandonment tonight. Not sure if he is here or if they are letting a pee wee coach call the offensive plays. Defense has done enough to keep Watertown at bay, but the offensive coordinator is clearly not prepared for a game of this magnitude.

Elaborate please

10 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Price was the best player on the field tonight on both sides of the ball! HUGE win for watertown, that’s a program win

10 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Price was the best player on the field tonight on both sides of the ball! HUGE win for watertown, that’s a program win

He was tonight because of #8 for TC is still suspended but Watertown earned that W even though ref blew two fumble calls that punt touch a Watertown player and that was a fumble on the goal line but if TC took care if the business they still would have won even with bad calls that were a great decision by Watertown coach to go for two he played the long game TC weren't out player but out coach TC had some bad play calls on offense 

I hope Watertown QB isn't seriously hurt I wish both teams would have come out the game injury free but that wasn't the case I hope TC will see Watertown in the playoffs at their place but I don't know if TC will even make it past the first round TC has a coaching problem 

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Sorry for the issues with our stream.  We got it corrected about ten minutes in.  I've got pregame interviews here with both Coaches.  Interesting to watch "after the fact"   

What kind of mess is this? Everytime I tried to call in I got a durn busy signal.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.