South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

35 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You wouldn’t pick against SP if they were playing Maryville. 

Yes I would lol.I think we have a chance against any team we play on our schedule or in the playoffs. I do know a thing or two about our guys.thats why I said we would lose if we played tonight...but anyways...

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

:roflol::roflol:well first I have never said we would beat Baylor or McCallie(not worth arguing about because we will never play and doesnt really matter) What I was agreeing with was that having a senior loaded team doesn't make you a good team. Example(Jasper-22 seniors,Sp-5 seniors)  I did watch the  lipscomb vs Ensworth game and thought both teams looked pretty bad honestly but plan on watching more on DL tonight. As far as DL being the best team Sp will play thus far I totally agree but honestly that's not saying much we haven't played anyone that good. I think Goodpasture and whitwell will be the toughest regular season games we play this year with DL about number 3. 

You know Bass doesn't go out on limbs.

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I hope you are wrong, but I agree this will be an extremely tough game for SP. Lipscomb is a quality opponent in my opinion. 

Bass, nothing wrong with voicing your opinions. You call it like you see it. 

I agree DL will probably be the best SP has played since game one. All that mess that happened against Jasper can’t happen again or SP will be on the losing end of the ball game.

I’ll bet Coach Grider and the rest of his staff will fix those problems during our off week and the week of the game. 

In my opinion, I believe SP goes on the rd to DL and plays like the Pirates should and we come home with a win. Like I said, my opinion and I’ve been wrong before!

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

For someone to say that Ensworth is “bad.” I’m speachless to be quite honest. Ensworth is never going to be “bad.” They night not be what they were, but they still are a D2 large team. The best team SP has seen so far is Sequatchie. Lipscomb is better than them so SP will need to be ready to play. 

The Ensworth team I saw that played DL did not look like a good team. They may have had a bad night,had injuries,or whatever it may have been but they did not look like a typical Ensworth team. Yes DL is better than Sequatchie,so it should be a good test for our pirates. 

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

The Ensworth team I saw that played DL did not look like a good team. They may have had a bad night,had injuries,or whatever it may have been but they did not look like a typical Ensworth team. Yes DL is better than Sequatchie,so it should be a good test for our pirates. 

You saw what i saw! Ensworth had a hard time with a Knoxville Webb team that I think any of the top 5 teams in 1A would beat this year.

I also agree with the Ambassador about Baylor that would be a hard task for any of us to beat them I think we could give them a game the top four teams that is.but I do think that they would more than likely be victorious just by looking at how they handle Notre Dame.Notre Dame struggled with cak for a little while but they ended up beating them by almost 20 Greenback railed cak and I think we could take care of Notre Dame in a very good game.

Edited by orngnblk