TCA@Lake Co

shockernation

Fun Facts about this game between TCA and Lake County

Thursday's game will be the 5th meeting between these two schools.  TCA leads the overall series 3-1.  This will only be the second ever meeting between these two teams in Lake County.  In the four previous contests, TCA has averaged 25 ppg while Lake County has averaged 14.5 ppg.  The lone win for Lake County in this series happened in a 2nd round playoff game back in 2006 at TCA that Lake County won 32-27.  Here are the previous results between TCA and Lake County:

2003           @ Lake County         TCA 35-6

2004            @ TCA                        TCA 22-7

2006            @ TCA                        LC  32-27

2017            @ TCA                        TCA 16-13

Fans, don't forget, radio coverage of this game will be provided by Fox Sports Jackson 105.3.  We are the broadcast outlet for TCA football.  Audio streaming will be available at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com .  You can also listen on your cell phone by calling 605-468-5762.

Fox Sports Jackson, in association with Worthy Road Studios, will also provide LIVE VIDEO STREAMING of this game  on Facebook.  Simply go to the Facebook page of one of the following outlets, like the page, and enjoy the game.  The Facebook live video outlets broadcasting this game are Fox Sports Jackson, wtjs 93.1, Worthy Road Studios, and Ball Game Blitz.  The voices of TCA, Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard aka Reitz Fan, will have the call of the action on both the radio and the steaming video side.  The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show begins on the radio at 6:30pm and the video streaming on the Facebook pages will start around 5 minutes before kickoff.  We invite all fans of TCA AND Lake County to take in our broadcast as well as those of you around the state and around the country.  We hope you enjoy our broadcast.

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

Kinda figured this game would be a hot topic...raining in the ville now? 

It’s hard for the tca folks to banter. We just don’t know which tca team to talk about. If the one that comes out and fumbles the first series it will be a long night in the rain. If tca comes out and moves the ball and spreads it around then it could be a good game. Praying for no injuries. 

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

It’s hard for the tca folks to banter. We just don’t know which tca team to talk about. If the one that comes out and fumbles the first series it will be a long night in the rain. If tca comes out and moves the ball and spreads it around then it could be a good game. Praying for no injuries. 

I think this will be a good one! Weather will be awful...again! Again it’s a great matchup for both teams as a tuneup before LC starts drubbing the Memphis teams! TCA is very tough to figure out week to week! I understand this game won’t be renewed next year as we look to get UC back on the schedule (which I personally hate) I’d root for Iraq before UC

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

I think this will be a good one! Weather will be awful...again! Again it’s a great matchup for both teams as a tuneup before LC starts drubbing the Memphis teams! TCA is very tough to figure out week to week! I understand this game won’t be renewed next year as we look to get UC back on the schedule (which I personally hate) I’d root for Iraq before UC

Why do you not want to play union city ? 

I personally cannot stand UC nor their fans! Most from the L won’t even spend their money in UC...much rather give it to dyersburg! I could make a list for y’all but it would take a while! No love lost! From Jurassic park to their radar cars! Seriously...they used to call themselves single A? Now someone throw out all that enrollment mess yada yada yada! Ok now that can of worms is open