CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

This poor redneck cant even read fast enough to keep up with this thread. Expecting a great game from two of the best teams in the state. Hoping Cornersville puts a running clock on Huntingdon but I really think Huntingdon gets revenge from last year. Maybe its time for the return of chokage for the stanks. 

41 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

This poor redneck cant even read fast enough to keep up with this thread. Expecting a great game from two of the best teams in the state. Hoping Cornersville puts a running clock on Huntingdon but I really think Huntingdon gets revenge from last year. Maybe its time for the return of chokage for the stanks. 

Hey leave the rednecks alone, wees can’t hep wees read slow. 

18 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Let's just be honest with ourselves...all smack talking and such aside. These two teams are very evenly matched. Both teams are 12-0. Both teams have won against similar opponents with almost identical type scores and stats. What we have on our hands could possibly be the top, must see football game in all of 1A if not the entire state. SP Whitwell round 2 is up there as well, but this one may be just a notch above. I would expect a very similar game to last season. Hard fought, back and forth, but to be quite honest, the best thing that has happened to these Bulldogs all season happened last week against WC. That was a wake up call and a much needed one. Expect the very best from the DAWGS as we are expecting the very best from the Stangs. There is a lot to live up to from last season as far as excitement goes. Excited to see the facilities and the small town hospitality that has been discussed. Would love to meet some of you at the game. I will be in one of the press boxes getting ready for a radio broadcast if anyone wants to meet. I will be the big guy with a grey goatee and a maroon polo with a bulldog and WJJM on his shirt.

Very well said Jobres. All the smack talk is jibber jabber out of boredom waiting for Friday. I think MOST posters on both sides of this have a healthy respect for the other team. 

Definitely would like to swing by and holler at you at the game..

• CoachT locked this topic