CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

18 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

Had to stop in Huntingdon on my from Arkansas to Paris, TN... This is a busy town, made a couple trips around the square, sitting at Mallards now, the Potato & Bacon soup is dang good! Friday night should be rockin!

Welcome to Huntingdon.

22 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Very well said Jobres. All the smack talk is jibber jabber out of boredom waiting for Friday. I think MOST posters on both sides of this have a healthy respect for the other team. 

Definitely would like to swing by and holler at you at the game..

Come on up. Not sure where we will be exactly at this point, but someone said there were two press boxes. I am assuming one on each side, so we would more than likely be on visitor side. We should be there by 6 if not before to start setting up.

1 minute ago, MustangNation448 said:

Has cornersville played any good teams at all this year?? 2 teams that huntingdon beat during regular season are playing in quarter finals for 2A an 3A this Friday!! Is any team cornersville played still in the playoffs or even make the playoffs???

NO, YES.....  Last question is a little silly.   Obviously 3 other region opponents made the playoffs.  Eagleville was probably there best regular season opponent.   Mustang schedule much tougher in non conference games.

• CoachT locked this topic