Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

3 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I cant wait. But slowing the game down for Defense is a farce.  I have never heard of such thing.  Why don't u give CA a little Credit.  Maybe I can't phantom that. It can happen.  I can see that your Offense is coached by a brilliant Offensive mind.  In the latter days of the playoffs, Defense wins.  I have not said a thing about our offense.  I will let it speak for itself.  YOu scored 42 against Huntingdon but they scored 62. You guys have given up 62 points twice this year. In the Huntingdon game you guys were down 3 scores or more.  With that said, no of that even matters at this point.  We are just passionate fans with wishful feelings.  

I have another phrase to coin,its almost as good as.           SLOBBERKNOCKERS 

V. YALL READY ???

2 A SEMIFINALS

THE. TIDY BOWL

WILL  THE GOLDEN TIDE FLUSH

THOSE BLUE  TIGERS 

WILL THE BLUE TIGERS

SEND THE TIDE TO  A SEASON

ENDING GOLDEN SHOWER ?  

IF YOU MISS THIS GAME

URINE TROUBLE

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

V. YALL READY ???

2 A SEMIFINALS

THE. TIDY BOWL

THOSE BLUE  TIGERS 

WILL THE BLUE TIGERS

ENDING GOLDEN SHOWER ?  

IF YOU MISS THIS GAME

URINE TROUBLE

Not bad. Just watch your potty mouth Friday night when waverly takes the lead, no need for anyone to be kicked out for a pissy attitude.

Edited by rednecktiger31

Almost impossible to predict how this one will go.  Watched some videos on Waverly.  They have a really good team, they’re setup is similar to Peabody’s offense, but they kind of remind me of Trinity from 2014 with the Akin kid,definitely throw the ball around quite a bit, but have a good running game to compliment it.  Also their receivers CATCH the ball which makes a world of difference in high school.  Is this correct?  Stanfield won Mr Football last year and Dixon is a finalist this year?  Regardless, I can agree that this will be the best offense by far Trenton has played this year, especially with the variety they offer.  Normally Region 7 is very tough, but this is one of those odd years where everyone was down, so Trenton’s defense will definitely be put to the test.  I still think Trenton’s defense is really good and they are up to the challenge for sure!  No idea how this one will go, looking forward to it

12 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Almost impossible to predict how this one will go.  Watched some videos on Waverly.  They have a really good team, they’re setup is similar to Peabody’s offense, but they kind of remind me of Trinity from 2014 with the Akin kid,definitely throw the ball around quite a bit, but have a good running game to compliment it.  Also their receivers CATCH the ball which makes a world of difference in high school.  Is this correct?  Stanfield won Mr Football last year and Dixon is a finalist this year?  Regardless, I can agree that this will be the best offense by far Trenton has played this year, especially with the variety they offer.  Normally Region 7 is very tough, but this is one of those odd years where everyone was down, so Trenton’s defense will definitely be put to the test.  I still think Trenton’s defense is really good and they are up to the challenge for sure!  No idea how this one will go, looking forward to it

You are correct. Good post! Gonna be a toss up for sure.

8 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

V. YALL READY ???

2 A SEMIFINALS

THE. TIDY BOWL

THOSE BLUE  TIGERS 

WILL THE BLUE TIGERS

ENDING GOLDEN SHOWER ?  

IF YOU MISS THIS GAME

URINE TROUBLE

Pride I always knew you was a Tiger fan but I think you are taking it a little to far! I found this picture of you! :huh: We already have a Pepsi contract but thanks for your support.20181119_082844.png.30e70280a5992547046eb205672b7cd1.png

12 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Pride I always knew you was a Tiger fan but I think you are taking it a little to far! I found this picture of you! :huh: We already have a Pepsi contract but thanks for your support.20181119_082844.png.30e70280a5992547046eb205672b7cd1.png

Peabody pride if this really you you are excommunicated from the Cult of the Tide :roflolk: