4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

Just read Greeneville's place kicker, CEJ Jones broke the TSSAA state record for most PAT's in a season. Hats off to him and his teammates for the record. I believe he's just a junior and will be returning. Just another weapon for the Devils. Is he getting any looks at the next level? I know he's a pretty decent soccer player too. 

Great team and great program, Greeneville.  You all surely deserved this championship.  For us, it's a shame our best team in a long time happened at the same time that Greeneville was on another level from any other 4A team.  Your team and program have my great respect.  I am excited to see what young Mr. Ballard can accomplish at West Point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MavMaximus said:

Great team and great program, Greeneville.  You all surely deserved this championship.  For us, it's a shame our best team in a long time happened at the same time that Greeneville was on another level from any other 4A team.  Your team and program have my great respect.  I am excited to see what young Mr. Ballard can accomplish at West Point.

Thanks Mav, great post. Your boys sure were a good team, and gave us a run last year. Wish the brackets were set up we could've seen some of those games in Cookeville. 

16 hours ago, HCRedPride said:

You dont think Greeneville is in the conversation as one of the best teams in the state regardless of classification?? They are most definetly in the conversation.

Oakland fan here.............I watched them play before us last night and they are more than IN the conversation! Great team!

As an outsider, I saw what our Oakland team this season has in Greenville's players. They seem to truly care for the guys beside them. Most definitely our biggest asset!

Congrats on the gold ball!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Don't know much about Greenville but did watch your game yesterday. Awesome team! You could tell they had a great weight program. What I would really like is for there QB to drop Air Force and go to Tennessee! He would start right now!

Close enough but I think he is making the smartest move for himself.

3 hours ago, MavMaximus said:

Thank you for the kind words . Very classy